Tuesday 8 March 2016

Outfit Of The Day - Boyfriend T-Shirt

Hey Lovelies

Today, I am doing a Fashion Post after such a longggg time. The problem is that there is no one to take pictures of mine. I mean, how much can you expect from your hubby:p Even in this post, I have taken pictures all by myself in the mirror, so I am sorry in advance if you don't like that. I so much wanted to do this post that I couldn't resist taking pictures like that. I hope you understand my situation and like this post :). So, let's get started.


Today, I wanted to wear something with sleeves at work but unfortunately, I have got none. Yes, you read that right, my wardrobe is full of sleeveless tops and dresses. So, I thought, lets have a look at my hubby's wardrobe. And Woahla! There were yellows, greens, grays, blacks, whites, reds all around. I couldn't resist and got my hands on a red, round-neck t-shirt. The best part is that my hubby wears size Medium. Yayyy! ;)

Here are the pictures of how I styled my hubby's t-shirt or boyfriend t-shirt or over-sized t-shirt.




I tucked the t-shirt in my jeans, so that it doesn't look really loose or hired ;D. I went for a little broad black leather belt rather than a sleek one. I folded up my jeans as I wanted it to be straight. 




I didn't want to go for an 'all boy' look, that's why I wore these flats instead of shoes. But, I think, converse or sneakers will also look great with this. You can even go for high heels. And then I teamed up this whole look with this blue handbag and white leather watch.



And, here I go for work with these reflectors on a sunny day ;)


OUTFIT DETAILS

T-Shirt - Everlast (Hubby Dear's Wardrobe)
Jeans - Only (India)
Flats - Tresmode (India)
Handbag - Tommy Hilfiger
Watch - Salvatore Ferragamo
Sunglasses - Ray Ban

I really hope that you guys like this post. Raid your brother's or hubby's or dad's or best friend's or boy friend's wardrobe and give this look a try ;D.

With Love
Akanksha



25 comments:

  1. wowwww !!you look lovely watso ever u wear and u styled it so well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot my love :). Will rock this look together when I will come to India ;)

      Delete
  2. Love the casual feel of the look. The flats are so cute :)

    http://perkymegs.com/2016/03/blue-smokey-eye-look/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear :). Going to check your blue smokey eye look now ;)

      Delete
  3. you look amazing :)love the shades

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look pretty! I love everything about your outfit..

    www.luv4beautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look gorgeous dear ! pictures are so lovely :)
    http://itsafashionista.blogspot.com/2016/03/pink-kurti-my-outfit-designed.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. waiting eagerly for your next post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feels so good to know that. It will be up today :)

      Delete
  7. Amazing outfit, I love it especially your shirt and your glasses, thank you for sharing, you look gorgeous!!!

    xxx

    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute look. I'm sure you would have felt super comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was super comfy. Next time will try this look with white sneakers ;). Thanks babe

      Delete
  9. I love your T-shirt. You look so beautiful. Amazing outfit dear.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete