Saturday 10 December 2016

Shimmery Lavender Eyes and Nude Lips Make-Up Look

Hello Beautiful Ladies...

This make-up look took a little longer time to get finished than it usually takes me to complete my make-up but the outcome is so beautiful that you all won't regret trying this. This make-up look will look best with fake eye lashes so do try to get them on. Else, you can always apply lots of mascara. If you wanna know how I did these purple eyes and whole look then keep on reading the post 😘


PROCEDURE

I started by grooming my eye brows using Maybelline Master Brow Pro Palette in the shade Deep Brown and then went to the eye make-up as I did not want any eye shadow fall outs on my base. So, following were the steps for eye makeup.

STEP 1 - I prepared my eyes for makeup by applying NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in the shade Ginger all over my upper eye area. I then set it up using MAC Studio Fix in the shade NC30 so that the eye make-up stays for a longer time.

STEP 2 - From CHI CHI Choose Chi Chi Extravaganza Face Palette I used Medium Brown shade and applied it on my crease area and a little above that as I have hooded eyes. Then again on the crease area applied NYX Primal Colors Eye Shadow in the shade Hot Fuchsia. After that, I applied Totally Fetch color, which is a dark fuchsia color, from Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette again on my crease area to give depth to the fuchsia color as you can see in picture 1 and 2. I blended all the colors very well and it took me some time to blend all well.



STEP 3 - Coming to the eye lids, I applied Shimmery Lavender eye shadow from CHI CHI Palette all over them. 
Chi Chi Extravaganza Face Palette
Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette


STEP 4 - Then, using the darkest purple eye shadow from CHI CHI Palette, I made a V-Shape on the outer corners of my eyes. Using a blending brush, I blended that eye shadow on my outer corners as well as on my crease area. I reapplied and blended it till I got the desired pigmentation.

STEP 4 - I drew winged eye liner using Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink.

I did my lower lash make-up after completing my whole makeup. But I will write the steps here only to complete the eye makeup steps.

STEP 5 - On my lower lash line, I first applied NYX Primal Colors Eye Shadow in Hot Fuchsia using a blending brush. Then, on inner 1/4th part, I used that Shimmery Lavender color from CHI CHI Palette and on the rest of the lower lash line, I applied Darkest Purple color from the same palette and smudged it well.

STEP 6 - I completed the eye look by applying the gel eyeliner on my waterline, followed by fake eye lashes.




Now coming to rest of the face...

STEP 1 - I well moisturized my face using a Rosehip oil, followed by MAC Strobe Cream. I applied the strobe cream all over my face.

STEP 2 - I primed my face using Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer.

STEP 3 - As I have dark circles, I used L.A. Girl Pro Conceal Orange Corrector under my eyes and also around my lips area to color correct those dark areas.
STEP 4 - Next, I applied Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in the shade Warm Beige with the help of damp Real Techniques Miracle Sponge.

STEP 5 - Then I highlighted the areas that you can see in the picture below, using NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in the shade Ginger and blended it well using damp sponge.
Under my eyes, center of forehead, bridge of the nose, cupid's bow, center of the chin and just under the cheek contour area.


STEP 6 - I contoured my cheeks, nose, forehead and jawline first using a cream contour stick i.e. NYX Wonder Stick Highlight and Contour Stick in Universal shade and blended it well using the same damp sponge. I just keep on patting the sponge over the areas. And over that, I used the shade Sombre from Kat Von D Shade and Light Contour Palette to powder counter the areas.

STEP 7 - I baked the areas where I applied the concealer using Chi Chi Real Minerals Finishing Powder. I kept the powder on for 10 minutes and then brushed it of using MAC Studio Fix in NC30. Meanwhile, I was doing the lower lash line makeup.

STEP 8 - For blush, I used two colors. First, I applied NYX Blush in Mocha and on top of that I applied NYX Baked Blush in Pink Fetish.

Left- Mocha, Right- Pink Fetish


STEP 9 - Now, from Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette, I took the shade Satin Sheets and used it as a powder highlighter. I applied it on my cheek bones, center of forehead, bridge of nose, cupid's bow and center of the chin.

STEP 10 - And here is the final step......The Lips. I lined and filled my lips with Essence Lipliner in the shade In The Nude. Then I applied Sephora Rouge Cream Lipstick in R61 and on top of that, i applied NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm.

So, here is the complete look...











I hope you all like this tutorial and will try it out soon. Let me know what you think about it 😉. See you guys in my next post. Till then, take care 🙋

With Love
Akanksha


4 comments: