Wednesday 8 February 2017

Wedding Guest Look

Hey Everyone...

In this post, I am sharing the look which you can wear as a guest on a wedding. A lot of my friends recently got married and this post is specially for them. I kept the eye makeup not so complicated. Hope you all like this makeup look.

Procedure

Step 1 - Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion


Step 2 - MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW35 as a corrector under the eyes and around lips.


Step 3 - Born This Way Foundation in Warm Beige. Click here for the review




Step 4 - NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger for highlighting.




Step 5 - E.L.F Loose Powder in Corrective Yellow for baking. I placed it on the areas where I applied the concealer and kept it there for 10 minutes. 



Step 6 - Maybelline Master Brow Pro Palette in Deep Brown




Step 7 - Urban Decay Naked Palette




In Step 1, I applied the shade Naked all over my eye lids as well as crease area and blended it well.
In Step 2, I applied the shade Buck on my inner and outer corners of eyes and blended it well, even on the crease area.
In Step 3, I put the shade Half Baked in the center of my eye lids and merged the sides with the Buck eye shadow. I applied it on inner corners of my eyes also.
In Step 4, I made a winged line on my eyes using Maybelline The Colossal Liner.
In Step 5, I first applied the shade Naked on my lower lash line, followed by the shade Buck.
Completed the eye look by applying NYX Wonder Pencil in the shade Medium on my water line and Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara on my upper and lower lash line.  

Step 8 - Kat Von D Shade and Light Contour Palette

Used the first shade from bottom


Step 9 - NYX Baked Blush in Pink Fetish


Step 10 - For powder highlight, I used the shade Satin Sheets from Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon Palette.

Step 11 - MAC Girl About Town Lipstick

Step 12 - MAC Prep plus Prime Fix plus to set the makeup.

And with this, the look is complete. I kept the eye makeup simple as sometimes we don't get enough time to do complicated eye looks. 







I hope this look is useful for you all. Let me know in the comment section below. See you all in my next post.

With Love
Akanksha 



                        







No comments:

Post a Comment