Saturday 6 May 2017

Short Dress With A Long Shrug - Fashion Post

Hey Everyone...

Hope you all are doing well. In this post, I am just sharing my outfit of the day. I like the way it turned out so thought to share it with you all. 


 So, the dress is a simple black one with buttons at the front and a collar. It has a fabric belt with it but I used that on top of the shrug.


The shrug is of military color and has a beautiful notched collar. 


It's an open shrug but I tied it with the fabric belt that came with the dress.


It was a summery look so, I paired it up with flats and also gave some color to the look by styling it with a maroon bag and lipstick.


These spectacles are just for the pics ;D




OUTFIT DETAILS

DRESS - DOTTI
SHRUG - TEMT
FLATS - FAMOUS FOOTWEAR
BAG - CHARLES KIETH
LIPSTICK - JEFREE STAR LIQUID LIPSTICK in UNICORN BLOOD


Hope you all liked this post. See you guys soon. Till then, take care.

With Love
Akanksha

4 comments: