Sunday 9 July 2017

Indian Wedding Look Book - July 2017

Hello Everyone...

I have come to India to attend cousin's wedding and sharing my outfits' pictures with you guys :)

DAY 1 - COCKTAIL








Dress - Forever New (Aus)
Bag - Aldo (India)
Footwear - Metro (India)

DAY 2 - ENGAGEMENT 







Saree - Kala Shree (Jal)

DAY 3 - WEDDING 








Dress - Polki (Jal)

So, these are the outfits I chose to wear at the functions. Hairstyles are done by Max 11 Salon and Makeup done by me ;).
Hope you all liked the post :*

With Love 
Akanksha

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfits .. very classy .. please do a post on the makeup looks also .. I have my cousins wedding functions coming up .. it'll be a big help thanks 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear. I am so sorry, read your comment so late. I have 2 new makeup looks on the blog, if you wanna check them out. Lots of love

      Delete
  2. Loving the first outfit a lot. Super pretty.

    ReplyDelete