Tuesday 12 June 2018

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Review

Hi Loves...

Usually, a girl's signature look in India includes a Kajal. But for me, it's a Mascara. No eyeliner, no kajal, no eyeshadow, I apply only mascara on my eyes on normal basis.
Today's post is about my favourite mascara that makes my lashes thick and long.


PACKAGING


The mascara tube comes in a pink cardboard packaging and the product comes in rose gold metal tube. I think, any girl can instantly fall in love with the packaging as it's beautiful and metallic rose gold :D and who doesn't like a pink packaging :p ?



PRICE

AU $33 for 8g of product
INR 2,680 on Flipkart
INR 1,898 on Amazon


AVAILABILITY

Mecca Maxima in Australia
Flipkart and Amazon in India


MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE MASCARA

I accept that I was attracted towards this mascara and wanted to own it for its name :D. Also, I read so many good reviews about it, so really wanted to try this one out. At that time, I used to be an eyeliner person. I rarely used to apply a mascara. But after getting this mascara, I have become a Mascara Only person <3. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara makes my eye lashes voluminous and long. I feel like I am wearing fake eye lashes. You can easily see the difference in the pic below.



See, how long and thick lashes make a difference in your look. It also curls up my lashes. The brand is cruelty free. The mascara is gluten free, parabens free and vegan. This one is not waterproof but trust me, you can cry with this mascara on and it won't go anywhere :D (I mean in weddings). In starting, I used to get spider web kind of eye lashes after applying more than 2 coats. But once you get to know the product and get a hold onto the wand, you will definitely get beautiful eye lashes easily. It comes off easily with make up remover. Just be gentle while removing it and it takes a little time to fully come off. I know this mascara is quite expensive but I think it's worth it.
It comes in Waterproof version also but I opted for this one as, in my opinion, waterproof mascaras are difficult to remove and can break the eyelashes. But, if you have preference for waterproof mascaras, then Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara has that one also :).


PROS
*Beautiful and sturdy packaging
*Cruelty free, parabens free, gluten free and vegan
*Makes eye lashes curled up, thick and long
*Even inner corners of the lashes can be easily done
*Doesn't break the lashes while removing (be gentle)
*Long lasting
*Unique name :p


CONS
*Quite expensive for a mascara
*Not easily available in India
*Can make eye lashes like spider web (if not used properly)


OVERALL VIEW
I am in love with this mascara. From all the mascaras I have used till now, this one works the best for me. I will buy it again :). What more can I say about it? ;)


RATING
5/5 


If you are planning to buy a new mascara and can spend some extra money on it, then you can give it a go. It's different than your regular mascaras :)

Let me know in the comment section below, how you feel about this post? Do you think it is worth it to spend more money on a mascara? do you already own this mascara or have you ever used it?
See you all in my next post <3


With Love
Akanksha


No comments:

Post a Comment