Wednesday 30 December 2015

Champagne Smokey Eyes And Red Lips Make-Up Tutorial

Hey Everyone!

Today's post is the last look of the New Year Party Make-Up Series. It's a classic Champagne Eyes with a smokey twist and Red Lips look.



         
If you like this look, then keep on reading how I created it :).

PRODUCTS USED:
1. The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisturizer
2. Revlon Photoready Color Correcting Primer
3. MAC Select Cover Up Concealer/Corrector - NW 35
4. Loreal Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation - Radiance Beige
5. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer - Medium
6. MAC Studio Fix - NC 30
7. Estee Lauder Deluxe EyeShadow Compact - Colors used: Wild Sable, Lavish Mink and Sugar Biscuit.
8. Chameleon EyeShadow Palette - Color used: Golden
9. NYX Gel Liner - Black
10. Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara
11.  Estee Lauder Deluxe All-Over Face Compact - Bronze Goddess Medium
12. Maybelline Master Highlight - Pink Rose
13. Maybelline Baby Lips - Lychee Addict
14. MAC Retro Matte Lipstick - Ruby Woo



PROCEDURE:

1. I started up by applying the moisturizer all over my face, followed by the primer. This time I used a matte primer as I did not want very dewy finish on my whole face. I also applied lip balm in first step only as I was going to apply a very matte lipstick in this look. Applying lip balm earlier, helps in keeping the lips moisturized and it becomes easy to apply a matte lipstick later on. 

2. Next, I used a peach corrector under my eyes where my dark circles are. Remember, a corrector is always used just on the dark areas/spot, not anywhere else. It cancels out the shadows that dark circles make on our skin and does not give ashy-look later on.

3. After that, I applied my current favorite Loreal Infallible foundation all over my face with a flat foundation brush by The Body Shop. It is a medium to full coverage foundation and does not feel heavy on the face. Perfect for people with normal/dry skin. It gives you that beautiful natural glow.

4. Then, I applied the concealer (1 shade lighter than my skin tone) just under my eyes in triangular shape (Check out my last 2 posts if you don't get it) and blended it with my blending brush by Colorbar.

5. Next, I used Mac Studio Fix which is a powder foundation, under my eyes where I applied the concealer so that no fine lines are visible. I also applied the rest of the product left on the sponge, all over my face to give it a little extra coverage. You can also use a compact powder in this step. 

6. Coming to the eyes, I started by applying this matte medium brown colored eyeshadow all over my crease with a blending brush and blended it well so that no harsh lines are there. Next, I took this beautiful golden color from Chameleon palette and applied it all over my lid with a flat eyeshadow brush. Then, I took the darkest brown color from Estee Lauder palette and applied it on the outer corners of my eyes with a blending brush to give them a smokey look and blended it very well. Last, I took this champagne color, which has satin texture and applied on 1/4th part of lids with the flat brush. Everything should be blended well. 

1. for crease area, 2. for whole eye lid, 3. for outer corners of the eyes for smokey look and 4. 1/4th of the eye lid.

7. On the lower lash line, I first applied the golden colored eyeshadow all over it and then, darkest brown color on the outer corners of the lower lash line. And then I smudged it well.

8. Then, I applied the gel eyeliner on top of my upper lash line and also on the waterline. I completed the eye make-up by applying the mascara on both top and bottom lashes.

9. For cheeks, I went for a bronzer with peach undertone as it goes beautifully with a red lipstick. Then, I took a powder highlighter and applied it on my cheek bones, bridge of my nose, cupid's bow and chin. This maybelline highlighter gives me a lovely glow. 

10. For lips, I went for this very beautiful red lipstick Ruby Woo by MAC. My favorite red lipstick, perfect for Indian skin tone. 

With that, this look is complete. Here are some more pictures of this look.









Wish you all a very Happy New Year 2016. Hope this year brings prosperity, success and happiness in your lives. Also, I want to Thanks each one of you for supporting as well as motivating me for all the work I am doing. I really feel inspired because of you guys. Thank you so much for believing in me. Love you all :-*. Have a great New Year Eve. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Love this whole look. You look so pretty.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete