Friday 11 December 2015

Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Liners

Hey Lovelies!

I hope you all are enjoying the winter season ;). As you can guess from the title, this post is about Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Liners. I got them in three different shades - Silver Trance, Violet Volt & Gold-Iation. Let's talk about them in detail.


PACKAGING: These liners come in a very sleek bottle. The cap of these liners is of glossy black color which is quite long and the bottom part, where the product actually is, is of the color of its shade (if it makes any sense :p). You can see that in the picture below.




PRICE: INR 245/- for 3 gm of product


AVAILABILITY: It is easily available at departmental stores, online and at Maybelline counters.


MY EXPERIENCE WITH MAYBELLINE HYPER GLOSSY LIQUID LINERS:
I have different experiences with different shades. So, I will talk about them individually. 

1. Silver Trance: I like this shade the most. It's a very beautiful silver-greyish color with a very adequate shine which gives it the glossy look. This shade is the most pigmented out of all three shades. Just one swipe and you are ready to go ;).


On left eye - Violet Volt
On right eye - Silver Trance

2. Violet Volt: It's a very dark purple color with a lesser glossy look than the 1st one. It has nice pigmentation but still you need to swipe it twice on your eyes to get the desired look. 

3. Gold-Iation: I actually went to buy this shade only but ended up buying three shades :p. I was really excited to use this gold colored liner as I wanted to pair it up with black winged eyeliner and red lips. But! I am really disappointed from this color. May be because I had a lot of expectation from it. Anyway, it's a golden colored liner with shimmery look. This one is not much pigmented. I have to swipe it twice or thrice to get a decent color from it. My least favorite out of all :(.


Top to bottom - Silver Trance, Violet Volt, Gold-Iation


PROS:

  • Affordable
  • Beautiful colors
  • Give shimmery look to the eyes 
  • Easily available
  • Do not smudge at all 
  • Long lasting
CONS:
  • Less quantity
  • Other cons I have already discussed according to the shades
RATING: 
                  Silver Trance: 4.75/5
                  Violet Volt    : 3.75/5
                  Gold-Iation  : 3/5

I hope this post helps you out in picking up the right shade for you :). These liners come in two more shades. If you have tried those, do let me know your experience with them. Next post coming soon, stay tuned ;).



No comments:

Post a Comment