Monday 11 January 2016

Lakme Absolute Bi-Phased Make-Up Remover Review

Hello Lovelies!

As we have discussed in the earlier posts, removing makeup thoroughly at night is very important for our skin. There are a lot of make-up removers available according to our skin type (dry, normal, oily, & sensitive). Some people like to remove makeup with oil and some with make-up removers. Personally, I like to remove my makeup with oil, specially my eye makeup because it does not irritate my eyes.

Today, I am going to review Lakme Absolute Bi-Phased Make-Up Remover which I have been using for some time now. So, let's see how it is ;-).

PACKAGING: It comes in a transparent plastic bottle with pastel blue colored cap. It has a pump from which the product comes out on pressing. The product inside is in liquid form and is pastel blue in color. I really love the packaging. 





WHAT THE PRODUCT CLAIMS: The Bi-phased make-up remover has a unique formula that gets activated on simply shaking the bottle. The oil helps in lifting off the make-up while the water helps in deeply refreshing the skin. It gently but thoroughly removes all kinds of make-up, even longwearing and waterproof lip, eye and face make-up, leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth.

DIRECTIONS TO USE: 

  • Shake the bottle to activate its formula.
  • Spray the product on a cotton ball and apply gently on the skin.
  • Wash the face with cool water.
PRICE: INR 225/- or 250/- for 60 ml of product. 

AVAILABILITY: Easily available at departmental stores and on-line.

MY EXPERIENCE WITH LAKME ABSOLUTE BI-PHASED MAKE-UP REMOVER:
As I told you guys earlier that I like to remove my make-up with an oil, that's why I really like this product. It is a mix of oil + water. It removes my make-up thoroughly, even the waterproof make-up. Normally, I use baby oil to remove my eye make-up but this product is so gentle that I use this make-up remover to remove my eye make-up also. It gives a very smooth, satin feel to the skin. The oil helps in melting down the make-up and the special water helps in taking off it. I prefer to wash my face with a face wash after this but on some days when I am really tired at night, I just remove my make-up with this and good to go on bed :-). The thing I don't like about it is that it makes my eyes a little blurry after removing my eye make-up for a few seconds. But it does not irritate my skin and eyes. So, overall I really like this make-up remover. It is one of my favorites.




After one swipe of make-up remover

After multiple swipes of make-up remover


PROS:

  • Affordable
  • Easily available
  • Oil and water based 
  • Removes make-up thoroughly
  • Removes even longwear and waterproof make-up
  • Does not irritate skin
  • Skin feels soft and smooth 
  • Nice packaging
  • Good amount of product
  • Comes in a spray bottle
CONS:
  • Makes the vision a little blurry while removing eye make-up
OVERALL VIEW: It is an affordable, oil based make-up remover from a good and reputed brand which works decently without irritating the skin and also fulfills its claims.

RATING: 4.75/5 

I hope this review was helpful to you guys. If you already have this product, let me know how do you find it. See you all in my next post. Till then, take care :-*.

No comments:

Post a Comment