Saturday 16 January 2016

Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes Review

Hey Lovely People!

Today's post is on these amazing Make-up remover wipes from Neutrogena. This is my favorite make-up remover till now. Can't wait to write all good things about it :D. So, let's get started.



These makeup remover wipes come in two types - one is this night calming (purple pack) and the other is I think the refill pack (blue pack). But both do the same job ;-).

WHAT THE PRODUCT CLAIMS: Clear away your makeup after a stressful day...

  • Gently and effectively dissolve all traces of dirt, oil and makeup.
  • Unique calming fragrance helps you unwind and prepares you for a good night's sleep.
  • Superior cleansing technology is so effective, it easily removes waterproof mascara.
  • Leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there's no need to rinse.

AVAILABILITY: 
INDIA - I don't think these wipes are available in any store in India. But you can find them online like on Amazon and Flipkart.
AUSTRALIA -  Easily available in drugstores, Target and online.


PRICE: 
INDIA - Somewhere between INR 700/- to 800/- for 25 wipes
AUSTRALIA - AU $6 (approx.)


MY EXPERIENCE WITH NEUTROGENA MAKEUP REMOVER CLEANSING TOWELETTES:
I am very happy to say that it does fulfill ALL its claims. It removes even the heavy coats of makeup from your face. I just love these wipes as it is really easy to use them. Just take one wipe out and start removing the makeup. If I have done light makeup, just one wipe is enough for my whole face (including eyes and lips). But for makeup like on weddings and parties, 2 wipes are more than enough. I love the way it removes my eye makeup, without stinging the eyes\. It takes off even the waterproof liner and mascara also. These wipes are so hydrating that there is no need of washing your face and applying cream afterwards. This product is complete in itself. It removes all the traces of makeup, cleanses face and moisturizes it. But if you have oily skin, then I would suggest you to wash your face with water after using it and apply your own moisturizer. This product is my Best Friend for those tired nights when I just want to go to bed. I take out one wipe and just clean my face with it and I am good to sleep :-). 


After one swipe

After two swipes




PROS:
  • Easy to use
  • Easy to carry
  • Removes even heavy traces of makeup
  • Removes oil and dirt
  • Cleanses and moisturizes face thoroughly
  • No need to clean face afterwards
  • Takes off even waterproof mascara
  • Calming Fragrance

CONS:
  • Not easily available in India

OVERALL VIEW: This is a best friend for every girl who loves makeup and who loves to take care of her skin. Even boys can use it to keep their face clean ;-). Trust me guys, you will love these wipes.

RATING: 5/5 


My lovelies, do try these wipes. If you have any relatives overseas and they are coming soon, tell them to bring these wipes for you. You can also order these online if you can't wait to try them :-D. I would love to hear your experience with this product. Lots of love :-*.




No comments:

Post a Comment