Saturday 23 April 2016

My Sister Did My Make-Up

Hey Lovelies...

If you watch make-up related youtube videos, you must be knowing about the one with the title  "My ____ does my make-up''. Now, in that blank, it might be husband, boyfriend, mom, dad, sister, brother, etc. So, I thought, why not I also try something like that for my blog. I have an elder sister ANKITA and I love the way she does her make-up. She does not use much products (which you will see in this post), still manages to get a fresh glowy look. If you want to know how she did my make-up , then keep on reading :).



STEP 1 - First, she applied Biotique Bio Morning Nector all over my face as a mositurizer.

STEP 2 - Then she used Lakme Absolute White Intense Skin Cover SPF 25 Foundation in the shade 01 and applied it all over my face using her fingers.

STEP 3 - She concealed my under eye area using NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in the shade Medium 2 Ginger. She blended it well by patting the concealer using her ring finger. She applied a little bit of the concealer on bridge of my nose and centre of my chin.

STEP 4 - For eyes, she first applied a light shimmery pink eye shadow all over my eye lids and then lined my upper lash line with Maybelline The Colossal Liner in the colour Black. On my waterline, she used Estee Lauder Pure Color Intense Kajal Eyeliner in the shade 01 Blackened Black. To complete the eye make-up, she applied MAC Haute & Naughty Too Black Lash mascara on my upper as well as lower lashes.

STEP 5 - Next, she applied Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush in the shade Peachy Sweetie just on the apple of my cheeks.

STEP 6 - For my lips, she first applied Maybelline Super Stay 14 HR Lipstick in the shade Stay With Me Coral 430 and on top of that, she used MAC Crosswires Lipstick. 

And with this, the look is complete.









I really loved the final outcome. My skin looked flawless, fresh and glowy and the best part is that she did not use a lot of products. You can achieve this look in just 10 minutes :). 
Hope you enjoyed this post. See you all in my next post :*

With Love
Akanksha


12 comments:

  1. She has done a great job!! Your makeup looks so natural & beautiful. :)

    Check out my blogs also -

    http://shinewithsrestha.blogspot.in/2016/04/my-big-haul-part-1.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear :). Will tell her about your comment :*

      Delete
  2. Looking gorgeous dear 😊
    http://freshfacebeauty.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your makeup. Looks very pretty. Your sister sure has done a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really sweet of you. Will show her your comment. Thanks a lot :)

      Delete
  4. Loved the makeup..she did a great job using minimum products.. give her the compliment of this flawless makeup :)
    http://senseiteve.com
    http://twosomelife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I showed her your comment and she is so happy. Thanks a lot Anubhuti :)

      Delete
  5. Your sister has done a commendable job. You are looking stunning :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sisy did a fantastic job. You look great :)

    Recently Posted: Just Herbs Moisturizing Sun Protection Lotion review

    ReplyDelete
  7. She did really amazing job. You look so pretty dear.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete