Monday 22 August 2016

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup SPF 10 Foundation in 3W1 TAWNY Review

Hello Everyone...

Today, I am going to review Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup SPF 10 Foundation in the shade 3W1 TAWNY which I am applying for more than 3 months (not everyday :p) and now I am able to give you guys my opinion on it. Every beauty guru  has raved about this foundation, so I couldn't resist getting my hands on it. Let's get started with the review :)

PACKAGING




The box in which the foundation bottle comes, is a beautiful metallic dark blue colored cardboard box and the name and information written on it is in golden color.The actual foundation/product comes in a transparent glass bottle with a gold colored metal cap - a very gorgeous packing <3. It doesn't come with a pump or an applicator. You have to take out the foundation by tilting the whole bottle (which I don't like in it as one cannot control the quantity to come out, fully).

PRICE
AUD 50/- for 30ml of product

INR 3000/- (approx.) for 30 ml of product

AVAILABILITY
Australia - You can easily get it from Myer or David Jones.

India - It is available at Sephora or some Shoppers Stop stores.

WHAT THE COMPANY CLAIMS
For all skin types. This remarkable lasting, yet lightweight makeup wears comfortably up to 15 hours, even in high humidity. Won't smudge or come off on clothes. Oil-free. Fragrance-free. Non-acnegenic. Dermatologist and Ophthalmologist tested.


MY VIEWS ON THIS FOUNDATION

Wearing Estee Lauder foundation in this
When I was watching the reviews videos on this foundation on youtube, most of the beauty gurus were saying that it is for oily skin beauties. When I went to Estee Lauder counter to buy it, the lady told me to buy some other foundation from their range if I have normal skin type. But I really wanted to try this one out, so I bought it finally ;). Believe me girls, as the company says, this foundation can be used by all skin types. It's just that if you have dry or normal skin, moisturize your skin really well before applying it and you are good to go :). This  foundation has medium to full coverage and still it is very lightweight. I never felt as if there is a heavy foundation sitting on my face. I like to apply it with a damp beauty sponge to give it a smooth finish. The maximum time duration I have kept it on my skin is 10 hours and trust me ladies, it didn't go anywhere. No patches, no fine lines even after 10 hours of application. And now I can easily say that I LOVE ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR STAY-IN-PLACE MAKEUP :D 


       PROS 
  • Gorgeous and elegant glass bottle
  • Travel friendly
  • For all skin types
  • Long Lasting
  • Lightweight
  • Fragrance free
  • Medium to full coverage
  • Doesn't smudge
      CONS
  • Expensive
  • No pump or applicator in the bottle

OVERALL OPINION
If you are looking for a high coverage, lightweight and long lasting foundation, this is definitely a holy grail product for you guys ;)

RATING
5/5 




15 comments:

  1. Love your FOTD, you look so pretty. I am waiting to try this range, so much rave I have heard. And guess its all true. Loved the review :)

    Recently Posted:Hair Packs for Hair Fall Control

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post sweety.I would love to try my hands on this someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so wanted to try this and when I tried in Sephora, they didn't have shade matching my tone. So I switched to Stila. I have been loving Stila too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wanted to try this foundation for a long time now, everybody raves about it! Loved your review Akanksha��

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your look. nice review.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is on my 'to buy foundation list'. Hopefully I will be able to get it by this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been to try this but first I want to finish up my other foundations :)

    http://yourbeautyjournal.com/my-night-time-skincare-routine/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pricey but worth it..It is in wishlist since a long time...Nice pics.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great product :)
    Brilliant post :)

    http://fasionsstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your look is absolutely stunning! This has such an amazing finish!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice review... I'm yet to try high end makeup brands :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey this product seems to be great one! I will try this out soon! Nice review !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Akansha I have been eyeing this foundation for so long..I wish I am able to grab this ASAP.You are looking so gorgeous in the pics.Great review.

    ReplyDelete