Friday 29 July 2016

Celebrity Inspired Make-Up Look Series - #6 Katrina Kaif In Kala Chashma Song

Hey Lovelies...

Have you watched the new song video Kaala Chashma from the movie Baar Baar Dekho? If not, you are missing something. Katrina is looking bomb in that song <3. And as I am in love with her look, I thought of doing an inspired make-up look. 



If you like this look and want to know how I did this, then keep on reading the post ;)

PROCEDURE

Let's start with the eye make-up. First, I prepared my eyes for the makeup by applying NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer all over my upper eye area. And then, applied a compact powder to set the concealer. This act as a base for my eye makeup :). Now, let's get started.


See the picture above. Eye shadow palette used in this tutorial is Estee Lauder Deluxe EyeShadow Compact.


Step 1 - I applied a light-medium brown color (1) all over my eye lids. And then blended it on the crease area with a blending brush.
Step 2 - On the same area i.e. the lid area, I applied the burgandy color (2) on top of the brown shadow and again blended well on the crease area.
Step 3 - Using Lakme Eyeconic Kajal in Black, I made a very thin line close to my upper lash line and a little on the outer curve.
Step 4 - I smudged the kajal with a smudge brush.
Step 5 - Now, I applied medium-dark brown color (3) on the outer-V part of the eyes and blended it well.



On my lower lash line, I first used eye shadow (1) all over that area and on top of that I applied eye shadow (2) and smudged them together with a smudge brush. Then, I applied the same Lakme kajal on my waterline and smudged it a little onto my lower lash line but closer to waterline.

I completed the look by applying Mascara on both upper and lower lashes, followed by fake eye lashes.

For face make-up :
Primer - Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Foundation - Loreal Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation in 150 Radiant Beige (check out its review here)
Concealer - Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger 


Compact Powder - Lyric from Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette (it's a yellow toned powder)
Bronzer - Bronze Goddess from Estee Lauder Deluxe All-Over Face Compact (just on the cheeks)
Blush - NYX Baked Blush in Pink Fetish (on top of the bronzer i.e. on my cheeks)
Highlighter - A mix of Essense Eyeshadow Duo in 07 Irresistable Fullmoon Flash and MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Nuanced
Lip Gloss - Chi Chi Lipgloss in Crazy In Love
Sindoor - Divine Dew in 21 Love Drop

And with this, the look is complete. Here are some more pictures of this look :)














Hope you girls enjoyed this tutorial.See you all in my next post :* Don't forget to share your views on this look with me in the comment section below ;)

With Love
Akanksha








39 comments:

  1. I am in love with this makeup look of yours! gonna try to recreate it. :)

    Gorgeously Flawed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Akanksha.You rocked the look completely.I definitely get inspiration to try this look on my blog.Stay beautiful hunn
    www.staybeautifulwithpreity.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gosh...looking very beautiful and you hv recreated this look of Katrina totally...totally nailed this one babe...xoxo, neha
    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great on you..loving it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You never fail to nail the looks. period :D

    Recently Posted:Faces Hydro Makeup Remover review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for this awesome compliment sweetheart <3

      Delete
  6. Absolutely in love with this look! I haven't seen Katrina's look but love this look on you❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your look. Totally nailed it :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one stunning look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful makeup :)

    http://fasionsstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in love with your makeup recreation.Out of all the bloggers who are recreating this look I think yours is the best.It suits you so much,you look so beautiful with that bindi and sindoor.You killed it girl...😘😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Such a big compliment from a beautiful lady. Thanks a lot love <3

      Delete
  11. Vowww you just rocked this look...Eye makeup looks pretty... :) :) :) Beautiful overall... :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just loved this look Akanksha :) You looking gorgeous. Even I am working on this look too :D hehe

    https://www.shinewithsrestha.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great. This look is getting really popular ;). Thanks a lot Srestha <3

      Delete
  13. Lovely look... Liked it:)
    tipsoye.com posted : http://tipsoye.com/maybelline-color-show-lipstick-choco-latte-review/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You did an amazing job Akanksha. Love this song. You look gorgeous in this look.

    http://www.knowingmystyle.com/fashion/jump-the-suit-up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Veena for always supporting me :) <3

      Delete
  15. Those eyes.. wow. Love your eye makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look so beautiful dear :D

    http://perkymegs.com/2016/08/deepika-padukone-inspired-black-smokey-eye-makeup-perkymegs-video/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved how you recreated the look and totally slayed it :) You look beautiful !!

    http://yourbeautyjournal.com/my-night-time-skincare-routine/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww. you look so cute in ths Kala Chasma look :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super stunning...loved the recreation :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really like it Chasma look! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You made an astonishing showing with regards to Akanksha. Adore this tune. You look beautiful in this look.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing photographs nice work keep it up thanks for shearing

    ReplyDelete

  23. Thank you so much for sharing this amazing information, please keep sharing...

    Girls PG in Noida

    ReplyDelete