Saturday 7 May 2016

Office/Work Make-Up Tutorial

Hey Lovelies...

Today, I am showing you three make-up looks for office/work which are simple and sophisticated. You can choose any look for yourself according to your choice or taste in make-up. There is not much difference in these looks. Everything is same except the eye looks. This post is a highly requested one. I don't know why I didn't do this post earlier. Anyway, I am doing it now for you all :*. If you are interested then keep on reading ;).

1. First of all, I applied Lakme Sun Expert SPF 24 PA ++ sunscreen lotion as we go to work in the day time and it is very important to protect our skin from harmful rays of sun. At the same time, I moisturized my lips using a lip balm. If your skin needs some more moisturization then apply your daily mositurizer after this. Else, go to the next step.

2. The next step is to hide the dark spots on your skin. The main motive of this look is to get a flawless skin. I have the problem of under eye dark circles. For that, I used MAC Mineralize Concealer in the shade NW35 under my eyes to cancel out the darkness in that area. I have used this concealer as a corrector at it has orange undertone to it.



In the picture above, only the area under left eye is concealed. See how much difference it has made in that area comparative to the right side. So, wherever you find the darkness or spots on your face, hide them with a corrector.
I have a full post on the color correctors. If you want to check that out click here 

3. Then, I applied L'Oreal Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation in the shade 150 Radiant Beige all over my face in dotted manner.


And blended it well in patting motion with the help of Real Techniques Face Expert Brush. You can use your fingers or damp sponge also if you are comfortable in that. If you don't need much coverage, you can go for a bb/cc cream also or a tinted moisturizer. 

4. To set the foundation, I applied MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in the shade NC25 all over my face using a face/powder brush very light handedly as I like a sheer glow on my face.

5. From my Estee Lauder Deluxe All-Over Face Compact, I applied powder bronzer on my cheeks to give them a sculpted look. Then, on top of that, I applied blush from this same palette in the shade Lover's Blush which is a peachy-brown color. It gave a healthy look to the face.

6. On my lips, I used NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in the shade Antwerp.

6. I wanted a clean look for this, so defining the brows was a very important step in it. I filled in my brows using Maybelline Master Brow Pro Palette in the color Deep Brown.

7. Coming to the eyes, I have given you guys 3 different choices. The first one is to apply just the mascara on your upper and lower lashes to give a neat look. No need to apply kajal or eyeliner. See the picture below :)



The second choice is to apply a winged eye liner and nothing on your waterline. I used Maybelline The Colossal Liner in Black. Add mascara on both your lashes. See the picture below :).




The third look is to apply a normal eyeliner on your upper lashline and add some mascara.





You can also do some changes in these looks according to your choice. Like, you can apply kajal on your waterline if you want to. The main thing is to get a neat and flawless look for work.

And with this, the tutorial is done :). I hope it helps you out with your make-up. This is very easy to do and doesn't take much time. See you guys soon in my next post. Till then, take care and enjoy :*

With Love
Akanksha

7 comments:

  1. Love your makeup, subtle and perfect for work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I love your makeup, winged eyeliner is so cute!

    www.luv4beautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look. Sophisticated. Searching for glasses like those :)

    Recently Posted: Just Herbs Moisturizing Sun Protection Lotion review

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the makeup look...your glasses look amazing :)
    http://senseiteve.com
    http://twosomelife.com

    ReplyDelete