Sunday 1 May 2016

The Black Beauty - Fashion Post

Hey Lovelies...

A plain black dress is a must have in every girl's wardrobe. Whether it's a little black dress, a skater dress, fitted one or a maxi dress, your wardrobe is incomplete without it. I think, you don't need much to add with a black dress. Still, I prefer to add up a little fun to my plain dresses/tops. In this post, I will show you all, how I styled my plain black dress :).



I have always bought flowy/skater/frock kind of dresses. This one is my first fitted dress and I love the way it looked on me <3.


As I said earlier, you don't need much with your black dress. I just went with a pearl neck piece, a floral clutch with black base, bracelet kind of watch, diamond bangles and nude-beige heels.


I wanted a glam look with this dress, so I chose to wear full make-up with contouring and highlighting. I did not want to go with the basic black dress and red lips combo, so I applied a neon pink lipstick instead ;).



My watch was in a little matching with my neck piece as both had pearls in them. That floral clutch added some colour to the look and matched my make-up also :D.


A closer look at my clutch :p


Some more pics :)




OUTFIT DETAILS

Black Dress - Target (Aus)
Neck piece - Meena Bazaar (Jalandhar)
Watch - Guess
Clutch - Betts (Aus)
Heels - Metro (India)

I hope you all like the post. Tell me how you would have styled this dress for yourself :). Share your views in the comments section below :). See you guys in my next post :*

With Love
Akanksha

17 comments:

  1. You look so chic. Love everything about this look. The dress, clutch, neckpiece. Love it !!!

    http://perkymegs.com/2016/04/clutches-clutch-bags-indian-weddings-parties/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That black dress is so cute & I love your floral clutch!

    www.luv4beautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the whole look, you looking so beautiful Akanksha :)

    Check out my blogs also -

    http://shinewithsrestha.blogspot.in/2016/04/one-brand-haul.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. So chic babes!!

    www.soumyamidhun.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your outfit. Looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty u look. I like the way you styled your dress with accessories😊😊

    http://itsafashionista.blogspot.in/2016/05/latest-kurta-plazzo-trends-in-summer.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it Rishika. Thanks a lot :)

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous you and your outfit Akanksha... xo, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the outfit and the styling <3 You are pretty.

    Recently Posted: Just Herbs Moisturizing Sun Protection Lotion review

    ReplyDelete
  9. All black looks amazing on you, Cute dress!
    Darlene | www.sozudo.no

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you look incredible. Loved your dress. Awesome dress.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete