Tuesday 10 May 2016

Who's That New Girl In Office - Fashion Post

Hey Gorgeous Ladies...

My last post was on office/work make-up (click here to check that out if you haven't). After publishing that post, I don't know why but I felt like that the top I was wearing and the hairdo I had done in that post was not doing much justice with my look. So, in this post, I will show you how to carry that look with style ;) and not looking oh so simple :p. 



And everybody will say 'Who's that new girl in our office' ;)


For hairdo, I have done a top knot which is very simple to do and not time consuming, still look stylish. And that's what we want in the morning ;).


I opted for black and white attire as that's what came in my mind when I thought of doing office post. I am wearing a plain white full sleeves shirt with a long black bow attached to it. I love the neck shape of this top as it doesn't have a collar which makes it different from other formal shirts.


Instead of going for plain pant, I chose to wear this loose pant with vertical black lines. Vertical lines make your legs look longer also :).


This black, white & pink handbag is complimenting my attire and make-up so well and is a perfect size for a office going girl. This spectacle made the look more formal ;).


I am wearing black heels and white watch to match the outfit. 

OUTFIT DETAILS

Shirt - Zara (India)
Pant - Zara (India)
Bag - Da Milano (India)
Heels - Novo (Aus)
Watch - Salvatore Ferragamo (A Gift)

Now I am satisfied with the whole look and my make-up :p. Hope you also like it as much as I do :). See you all soon ;). xoxo

With Love
Akanksha




12 comments:

  1. Love the look. Pant, top, hairdo..perfect <3

    Recently Posted: Just Herbs Moisturizing Sun Protection Lotion review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the entire outfit. Looking stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking amazing dear 😊
    www.freshfacebeauty.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cool in this outfit! A perfect combo for office-wear I must say, Akaksha.

    P.S: Your hair do adds style to the look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely look. Love the shirt. You look so cute :)

    http://perkymegs.com/2016/05/convert-anarkali-suit-lehenga-video/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the look and attire...you are looking stunning babe..
    http://senseiteve.com
    http://twosomelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit. Love your entire look.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete