Monday 19 October 2015

Great Nykaa Diwali Sale Haul

Hey Lovely Ladies!

I hope you all are doing great and enjoying this wedding and festive season. Today, I am going to share my Great Nykaa Diwali Sale haul with you guys. Nykaa (www.nykaa.com) is having great discount offers on its site for different brands like L'oreal, Maybelline, Lakme, Makeup Revolution, Natio, Faces and many more. This sale is till 22nd of October and there is upto 40% off, which is great. I did not want to lose this opportunity of buying my favourite products and also trying some new products on discount. So, let's see what I bought from Nykaa :D.

1. Maybelline Clear Glow Bright Benefit Cream - Radiance


I have been using this bb cream for about 2 years now and I am in love with it. I don't use foundation much now as this bb cream is perfect for my skin.
MRP - Rs. 200/-   Discounted Price - Rs. 149/-

2. L'oreal Paris Age 20 + Skin Perfect Cream UV Filters


I have never used this cream before but heard a lot of good stuff about it. So, I will try it now and let you guys know about it soon :).
MRP - Rs. 105/-   Discounted Price - Rs. 79/-

3. Natio Ageless Illuminating Primer



I ran out of my Revlon Photoready Colour Correcting Primer and I wanted to try something new. I have normal to dry skin, so I thought to give this Natio primer a try. Let's see how this primer works for me.
MRP - Rs. 1010/-   Discounted Price - Rs. 808/-

4. Lakme Radiance Complexion Compact - Pearl



I wanted to buy an everyday compact which could brighten up my face and should be pocket friendly. I think, I found the perfect product for me ;).
MRP - Rs. 130/-   Discounted Price - Rs. 98/-

5. Lakme Sun Expert Fairness + UV Lotion SPF 24 PA ++



I do not step out of my home without a sunscreen lotion. I have been using Lakme sunscreen lotion for a quite long time now and I love it a lot. It is non-greasy and I do not want to change it till I get a better option ;).
MRP - Rs. 375/-   Discounted Price - Rs. 338/-

6. Maybelline The colossal Kohl - Turquoise



I like to play with my make-up looks and for that, I can't rely upon just a black coloured kajal or liner. So, I bought this kajal in Turquoise colour.
MRP - Rs. 249/-   Discounted Price - Rs. 187/-

7. Maybelline Baby Lips Balms



My make-up kit is incomplete without lip balms and these baby lips are the best.
MRP - Rs. 135/-(each)   Discounted Price - Rs. 101/-(each)


That is all with my shopping from Nykaa. One thing I want to tell you all is that if you place order from your mobile with Nykaa app, you will get an additional 5% off on your purchase. And the good thing about this site is that you get free shipping on a minimum purchase of  Rs. 500/-. So girls, what are you waiting for? Go, grab your mobiles and place the order. 



Do let me know in the comment section below that how did you find this post :). Also, if you want a review on any of these products, let me know that also in your comments. See you all in my next post. Till then, Take Care :*.

2 comments:

  1. Its just wowww!!thanks for letting us knw about it😊😊

    ReplyDelete