Friday 16 October 2015

Lakme Absolute Kohl Ultimate Kajal Review

Hey Lovelies!

Today, I am going to do a review on Lakme Absolute Kohl Ultimate Kajal

WHAT THE PRODUCT CLAIMS:


  • Waterproof
  • Smudgeproof
  • Super Long Wear
  • Moisturizing Ceramides

PACKAGING: It comes in a long pencil form which is black in colour with a smudger. Yes! You read it right - A Smudger. That means, you don't need to buy an extra one for this. Yay! Everything is written in Silver colour on this product. I really like the packaging which is simple and sophisticated. 




Smudger


PRICE: INR 725/- Currently, www.nykaa.com is having some discount on it. 


AVAILABILITY: It is easily available at all lakme counters and on-line. 


MY EXPERIENCE WITH LAKME ABSOLUTE KOHL ULTIMATE KAJAL:
Before sharing my experience, I want to tell you guys that this is my 2nd stick of this kajal. I think, you can imagine now, how much I like this kohl cum kajal. It is creamy in consistency which helps in the smooth application of the product. It glides on the eyes very easily.


Just on the waterline


 It comes with a smudger which makes this kajal a perfect product for smokey eyes, especially for the beginners. 


Smudged

This kajal has a very intense black colour which is why I love it the most. It gives me the perfect dark black colour


Top - Double swipes
Bottom - Single swipe

 I don't know why Lakme has claimed it to be smudgeproof as it smudges if you rub your eyes. One thing which is missing in its packaging is a Sharpener. So, I had to buy a separate one specially for this kajal. But that's OK as I bought a multi purpose sharpener ;). It is waterproof which I really like about this product. On normal days, I apply this kajal just on the waterline and I am ready to go. On special occasions, I like to smudge it out a little to give smokey effect to my eyes ;). 






PROS:

  • Nice packaging
  • Comes with smudger
  • Waterproof
  • Glides on easily
  • Perfect for smokey eyes look
  • Easily available
  • Intense black colour
  • Long staying power
CONS:

  • Sharpener not available
  • Smudges if not taken care of while on eyes
  • Pricey

OVERALL VIEW: I would say that it is a multi purpose kajal as we can apply it just on the waterline, do smokey-eye look and use it as a liner on the eye lid. It just needs a little care as it is not smudgeproof. But you can give it a try :).

RATING: 4/5


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Akanksha for this review. I was looking for some goof kajal cum eyeliner to buy. This post has certainly helped me to take a decision .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you liked it. Thanks dear :)

    ReplyDelete