Thursday 15 October 2015

Outfit Of The Day - Birthday Dress

Hey Beautiful People!

Happy Navratras to you all. Hope you are enjoying the festive season. Today's post is about my Birthday Outfit. It was my 26th birthday yesterday i.e. 14th of October and I want to share my outfit details with you all, my lovelies. But before that, let's have a look at my yummy Birthday Cakes ;). Enjoy!







Now, let's get started with the Outfit Details


I chose to wear an Indo-western dress because I got bored from wearing western dresses all the time. This one is a front-slit dress which was gifted by my Mom. It's a mint green coloured top with beautiful flower print on it. The material of this top is digital printed lined silk. It is fitted till waist, extending flair till hemline. There is a full attached poly cotton lining in it.



I paired it up with a plain black pant to add a touch of western look in it and green high heels.



I accessorized the outfit with a metallic-gold clutch which was gifted by my sweet Sis-in-law.


I did not go for a heavy make-up. The bindi added brightness to my face. 



OUTFIT DETAILS:

Top - Gifted by Mom
Pant - Exten
Heels - Ronney Grey
Clutch - Gifted by Sis-in-law


That's all with the Birthday Outfit details. And now, have a look on all my birthday gifts :D.





How did you find this outfit and post? Please tell in the comment section below :). Lots of love to you all. Take care.

6 comments:

  1. The way u give minute details of ur things is amazing..ur outfit is jus wow .n ur clutch is classy....luvd it..keep going!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much sweetheart. Friends like you is all I need in my life. Thanks a lot 😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one's really pretty. Fabulous choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one's really pretty. Fabulous choice.

    ReplyDelete