Thursday 8 October 2015

Outfit Of The Day - Long Slit Top

Hey Beautiful Ladies!

I hope you all are doing great. Today, I am going to share a Fashion post with you all. I love to try different styles of clothes and will share my favourite ones with you :). I want to start with my most favourite outfit these days. 


I was going for dinner at my Aunt's place in New Delhi. I was meeting her for the first time after my marriage. So, I wanted to wear something different than the same Jeans-Top, 1 Piece or Ethinic Wear. 


I chose to wear this beautiful front and side slit top with a loose off-white ankle length pant. I paired this outfit with a black sling bag and green heels. All the outfit details will be at the end of this post :). This top is very long. Even with the high heels, it touches the ground and that's the reason I love this outfit the most. It gives me the red carpet outfit feeling as it just flows when I walk. 





Girls, I want you to know that slit tops are very much in trend these days. I opted to wear it with pant but you can wear it with leggings or even with shorts. I did not accessorize this outfit much. I wore a simple diamond pendant, two rings and small earings with it as I was going to a normal house dinner. A big neck-piece or big earings will look great with this outfit. I will try that also next time ;).



OUTFIT DETAILS:

Slit Top - Missa More Clothing
Pant - Zara
Sling Bag - Charles and Keith
Heels - Ronney Grey

So, tell me, how did you find this post? I hope this post helps you out in choosing your next outfit ;). See you all in the next post. Till then, take care and enjoy :*

2 comments:

  1. Wow akanksha.. U luk stunning in dis outfit.. Dis wil b my next outfit.. Thnk u.. Keep posting 😊👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to know that you liked it 😊. Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete