Sunday 12 June 2016

Canada Make-Up Haul June 2016

Hello Ladies...

I am really excited to write this post as I finally received my make-up products from Canada. Actually, my mum went to Canada for a month and I gave her a list of products that I wanted from there (you know make-up in Canada is cheaper than there in Australia and India). Just want to share my excitement with you all. And I will definitely give full reviews on these as soon as I use them :)




1. EYE SHADOW PALETTES


I got 2 eye shadow palettes. One is Urban Decay Naked Palette 1 which has warm tone neutral colours and the other one is Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons which is sooooo cute that I had to get it :D

2. PRIMER AND STROBE CREAM


The primer I got is Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer. I have heard so many good reviews on it so I thought to try it :). The other thing is MAC Strobe Cream which I wanted to try out for so long and finally got my hands on it.

3. CONCEALERS


My sister sent me NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in the shade Ginger as she loves this one. Can't wait to try it out <3. The other one is MAC Studio Finish Concealer in the shade NW25. I already have NW35 shade in this which I use as a corrector. This one I will use as a highlighter ;)

4. LIPSTICKS


I got 2 MAC Lipsticks in shades Mocha (a peachy-brown colour) & Vegas Volt (an orangy-coral colour) and 2 Sephora Lipsticks in shades 5176B R15 (a light pink every day colour) & 5266A R61 (a pink coloured lipstick with brown undertones).

5. PRESSED POWDER


And the last one is MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC 25. I really like this face powder. I emptied one pack of it so I ordered this again :D

I loved all the products that my mom brought and my sister sent to me. Lots of love to them <3. Some great additions to my make-up collection :). I hope you guys also enjoyed this post. See you all in my next post.

With Love
Akanksha

16 comments:

  1. That's a fabulous haul! Can't wait for the reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mariyam :). Yes, working on the reviews ;)

      Delete
  2. That is such a drooling haul Akansha.I so badly want to try out the Nars creamy concealer as I have everyone praising it.I don't know when will all these brands launch im India.Waiting for the reviews sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yamini :*. I think these brands are available in Sephora in India. And reviews are coming real soon :)

      Delete
  3. Interestign and Fab Haul... Great Post... Akanksha...MAC Powder and eye shadow palettes are looking droooool worthy...xo, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Neha :* I know....those eye shadow palettes are Love

      Delete
  4. Wow so many amazing products.I want those two eyeshadow palettes right now. hehe :P :P

    http://perkymegs.com/2016/06/aishwarya-rai-inspired-makeup-tutorial-bollywood-makeup-video/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha....specially the chocolate Bon Bons one...it has smell of chocolate <3

      Delete
  5. great haul amazing products :)

    http://serenesparkle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab haul. Eyeshadow palettes, I cant have enough of them and then the lipstick.. Basically everything. Enjoy :)

    Recently Posted: PAC Auto Lip Liner Ruby review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right....we can't get enough of the makeup products ;). Thanks Swathi :*

      Delete
  7. Superb haul...waiting for review and swatches :)
    http://senseiteve.com
    http://twosomelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superb haul...share swatches soon :)
    http://senseiteve.com
    http://twosomelife.com

    ReplyDelete