Saturday 11 June 2016

Golden Black Smokey Eyes With Red Lips - A Wedding Make-Up Look

Hello Lovelies...

This post is dedicated to my lovelies who took the make-up lessons from me :). Thank you so much girls for believing in me :*. I hope you can now create all the looks from my blog. 

Today's look is appropriate for wedding functions which you can easily recreate yourselves now. If you like the look, then keep on reading ;)




PROCEDURE

I started with the eye make-up. I concealed my whole upper eye area with Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in the shade Medium and set it with a compact powder so that it does not crease.


After that, I applied Light Brown colour (1) from Freedom Pro Decandence Palette - Today's Tonight on my crease area and blended it well with a blending brush. 








Next, I took a metallic copper-gold colour (2) from the same palette and applied it on inner 3/4th part of eye lids with a flat brush. I kept applying it, till I got a good colour intensity. 



Then, I applied black eye shadow (3) and placed it on the outer 1/4th part of my eye lids. 



And then, I blended the crease area with the same blending brush till I got a smooth finish. I also blended the black eye shadow a little to make it look blended with the other eye shadow.
At the end, I applied a shimmery champagne-gold colour (4) on the same 3/4th part of eye lids where I applied copper-gold colour eye shadow.



After that, I started my base make-up by first applying moisturizer all over my face, followed by Natio Ageless Illuminating Primer. I completed my lower lash line make-up after completing the base make-up.

Next, I used MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW35 under my eyes i.e. on my dark circles and around my lips as a corrector to cancel out the darkness on these areas.


After that, I applied MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation NC37 (a high coverage foundation) all over my face using Real Techniques Face Expert Brush to get flawless finish. 

Then, I did some highlighting using MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NC35 (again a high coverage concealer). I applied it under my eyes in triangular form, on centre of my forehead, bridge of my nose, cupid's bow and centre of my chin. 


I blended the concealer using a damp Real Techniques Miracle Sponge to get a smooth finish and set the areas by applying MAC Studio Fix NC30 on highlighted areas.

After that, I contoured my cheeks, jawline and nose using Australi's AC ON TOUR Contouring and Highlighting Kit Dark Complexion and blended it really well.




After completing all this, I went back to my eyes and completed my lower lash make-up. For that, I applied black eye shadow on outer 3/4th part of lower lash line and on the inner 1/4th part, I used eye shadow No.2 from Freedom palette. On my inner corners of eyes, I used eye shadow No. 4, again from Freedom palette.
I made a winged eye liner using NYX Gel Liner in Black.
Then, I went ahead with Mascara on eye lashes and Kajal on my waterline.

After that, I used Maybelline Brow Master Palette in Deep Brown to do my eyebrows. I also used MAC Mineralised Skin Finish in the shade Nuanced on my cheekbones, centre of forehead, bridge of nose, cupid's bow and chin.

For Cheeks, I used a peach coloured blush from my Estee Lauder blush palette.

On lips, I, first applied MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick and on top of that I used NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Amsterdam. 

I sprayed MAC Prep + Prime Fix + at the end to give a glowy look to the face :)
And with that, the make-up is complete. Check out some more pics.






Hope you all liked this look. Tag me on Instagram or Facebook if you recreate it :*

Instagram - withloveakanksha
Facebook - With Love Akanksha

With Love
Akanksha








6 comments: