Monday 27 June 2016

Eid July 2016 Make-Up Look - Green Gold Smokey Eyes

Hello Lovelies...

Whenever I think of muslim girls, two things that instantly come to my mind are beautiful eye make-up and flawless skin <3. So, today's make-up look is definitely inspired by you beautiful muslim girls as it is an Eid make-up tutorial. I hope it goes well and you ladies like it :). If you like the picture below, then keep on reading :*



PROCEDURE

STEP 1 - I applied MAC Strobe Cream to my freshly cleansed face to give a nice glowy & healthy look to my face and Origins Eye Cream to hydrate my under eye area as well. 

STEP 2 - I used Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer all over my face to make a smooth base for the make-up.

STEP 3 - Taking MAC Studio Finish Concealer in the shade NW35, I used it as a corrector and applied on my dark circles and around my lips to hide the darkness using my finger.

STEP 4 - Next, I applied Mac Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in the shade NC37 (it was a gift so the color was not a perfect match for me) all over my face and and neck with the help of Real Techniques Expert Face Brush.

STEP 5 - Then I started doing eye make-up. First, I primed my eyes using NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in shade Ginger (from lids to brows) and set the area with a face powder. 
Then, I took Golden colored eye shadow from Lakme 9 to 5 Eye Color Quartet in Tanjore Rush (click here for the review) and applied it all over my lid area.




Next, I applied dark green color from Studio West Maya Crystal Eye Shadow in Bombay Jewels on the inner and outer corners of my eye lids.




Then, taking a light brown eye shadow on my blending brush, I blended the crease area very well so that all the eye shadows get a smooth  finish.


I kept on applying and blending the colors till I got the proper color intensity.

On my lower lash line, I applied dark green color on the inner & outer corners and in the center, I applied the same golden color. I smudged the dark color using smudge brush.

STEP 6 - Next, I made a winged eye liner using Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in the shade Black Ink and applied the same on my lower waterline. Then, I applied my Rimmel London Scandaleyes Show Off Mascara on both upper and lower lashes to give them a nice volume. And last, I applied a light shimmery color on the inner corners of my eyes to make them pop.

STEP 7 - I did my eye brows using Maybelline Master Brow Pro Palette in Deep Brown.

STEP 8 - I used NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in the shade Ginger under my eyes, center of my forehead, bridge of my nose, cupid's bow and center of my chin to highlight those areas. I blended it well using a damp Real Techniques Miracle Sponge.

STEP 9 - After that, I applied Benefit High Beam Liquid Highlighter on the same areas where I applied the concealer in the above step, except the under eye area. In this step, I applied it just on my cheek bones. I blended it well taking the same damp sponge.


This step gave me a beautiful dewy finish on my face.

STEP 10 - Then, I set my under eye area using Lyric from KAT VON D Shade + Light Contour Palette and also contoured my face  with the shade Subconscious from the same palette. I contoured my cheeks, nose, forehead and jawline.



STEP 11 - For blush, I used Maybelline Master Hi-Light Blush in the shade Pink Rose which is a 2 in 1 product as it has blush as well as highlighter in it. 

STEP 12 - Coming to the lips, I first applied Lakme Absolute Matte Lip Color in Pink Brick and on top of that NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp. 

And with this, the whole look is complete. Some more pics for you all ;)





I hope I did justice to the Eid Make-up Look and this Hijab. Personally, I loved the glowy, healthy looking finish I got in this look. How did you guys find this look? Do tell me in the comment section :). See you all in my next post :*

With Love
Akanksha














13 comments:

  1. Amazing, so gorgeous.Love how you create this eye makeup :) great job.

    http://shinewithsrestha.blogspot.in/2016/06/2016-eid-eye-makeup-look.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, you are ultra-gorgeoussss!!! Loving this makeup look of yours. Wish I could do such precise eye makeup but I have sloppy hands. :/

    Gorgeously Flawed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your kind words dear :* It's all about practice and you can also do it :)

      Delete
  3. Ughh you look gorgeous. Loved loved loved the look. True that about muslim girls, they have beautiful eyes and they enhance it with beautiful eye makeup :)

    Recently Posted: Makeup Revolution London Pro Fix review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much Swathi :). I am glad that you loved this look :*

      Delete
  4. Stunning love the look...
    http://www.mumbaitomelbourne.com/fashion-and-beauty-blog-posts/palazzos-galore-at-stalk-buy-love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the look :) beautiful and lip color combo yoy applied is looking stunning..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic blog you got here,I enjoyed reading some of your posts.
    About Lingerie & Nightwear online shopping in India at discount price !! Free Shipping | Discreet Packaging |COD| Shop online from : www.fabsdeal.com

    ReplyDelete