Saturday 25 June 2016

Pink Purple Eyes & Pink Lips Make-Up Look

Hello Gorgeous Ladies...

It's Saturday!!! Time to put on our pretty dresses and have some fun tonight. And to complete the look, we are going to do some make-up also ;). Today's  look is perfect to go with our Little Black dress <3 or white or even purple/pink. Now, you just see the pic and decide for yourselves :p


I am going to give you detail on my eye make-up but will write down the products for the whole look. So, if you are interested then keep on reading :)


TUTORIAL

Primer - Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer

Corrector - L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD High Definition Concealer in the shade Orange Corrector ( click here to check out my post on correctors and dark spots)

Foundation - Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup in the shade 3W1 Tawny 

Concealer - NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in the shade Medium 2 Ginger. Click here to check how I highlight using the concealer)

Face Powder - MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in the shade NC25

Contour Palette - KAT VON D Shade + Light Contour Palette (Shade used to contour - Subconscious and to highlight - Lyric). Click here to check how I contour my face.




Brows - Maybelline Master Brow Pro Palette in the shade Deep Brown

Cheeks - Estee Lauder Deluxe All-Over Face Compact (Bronzer - Bronze Goddess Medium 02 and Blush - A mix of Peach Passion & Lover's Blush)




Lips - MAC Girl About Town Lipstick

Coming to the eyes now - Step 1 - I applied concealer all over the eyes (from lash line till brows) as an eye shadow primer to make the eye makeup last longer. I used eye shadows from my Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eye Shadow Palette for this look.




Step 2 - Then, I applied the shade Divinity, on the same area of my eyes where the concealer in the above step was applied.

Step 3 - Next, I took the color Black Current and applied it onto inner and outer corners of the eyes and also smudged it into lower lash line.

Step 4 - I pressed Totally Fetch onto center of the lid.

Step 5 - Then, I blended the crease area and the area little above it with Almond Truffle to give a smooth finish to the eyes.

Step 6 - I dabbed Divinity onto inner corner of the eyes to make them pop.

Step 7 - Next, I applied Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in the shade Black on my upper lash line and lower waterline. 

Step 8 - I applied Rimmel London Scandaleyes Show Off Mascara on my upper and lower lashes followed by applying fake eye lashes.

And with this, the make-up is done. I really liked the colorful outcome on my eyes :). 







Hope you all like this look too :*. Share your thoughts in the comment section below. See you guys in my next post :)

With Love
Akanksha















11 comments:

  1. I love the colorful outcome of your eyes. You look pretty :)

    Recently Posted: Khojguru : One stop for Latest discounts and Coupons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Akansha I am in love with this look.Your eye makeup is so appropriate for a night out.I have been planning to buy this Too Faced Eyeshadow palette and after seeing this makeup tutorial I will definitely pick this one up . Great look put together babes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Yamini for your kind words. Glad that you liked it :). And this palette is really nice.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Yamini for your kind words. Glad that you liked it :). And this palette is really nice.

      Delete
  3. This is auper hot look..loved it..and you are looking beautiful..
    http://senseiteve.com
    http://twosomelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look :) Beautiful Akanksha :*

    http://shinewithsrestha.blogspot.in/2016/06/2016-eid-eye-makeup-look.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your color combination makeup look. You look so beautiful.

    http://tipsoye.com/trendy-blouse-designs-that-you-should-try-this-festive-season/

    ReplyDelete