Sunday 3 July 2016

Golden Black Eyes ft. Urban Decay Naked Palette + Mac Vegas Volt

Hey Lovelies...

I tried my Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette today for the first time and did the classic eye make-up look which I am sure almost all the Naked Palette owners must have done :D. I really like this palette as its eye shadows are decently pigmented and there are a lot of choices from which we can create different looks - from day to night, casual to party, simple to glam. So, it's a great palette (Review coming soon). Coming to the make-up look, if you like the pictures below and want to know how I did it, then keep on reading :*





PROCEDURE

I pasted tapes on the sides of my eyes (from corner of my eyes to end the of my brows) and then started doing the eye make-up first.
 1) I applied MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC35 on all the area from my eye lids to brow bone and on this same area I applied Virgin from Urban Decay Naked Palette to set the concealer. This will act as the eye make-up base.


2) I used Naked on my crease as well as a little above that area as there is a huge gap between my crease and brows. So, with this step, I am creating an appearance of a new crease line by filling that big gap between my crease and brows. Only a small area is left under my brows. I blended the eye shadow really well using a blending brush.

3) Next, I used Buck on the crease area, which is a little darker than Naked, and blended it well again using the blending brush. With this eye shadow, I did not go as above as in previous step. I kept it a little under that shade.

4) Coming to the lids, I applied Half Baked, which is a beautiful golden color, all over my eye lids using a flat brush. I dabbed it gently on my lids.

5) Then, I took Creep and applied it on the outer corners of my eye lids and blended it using a blending brush on the crease area and corners till it got a smooth finish. After this, I took off the tapes.

6) On my lower lash line, I applied Creep with an angular brush and then took Buck on a smudge brush and smudged creep with that.

7) Lastly, I made a winged liner using Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black Ink and applied the same on my lower waterline. I finished it by applying fake eye-lashes that I ordered from ebay.


Corrector - MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW35 (click here to know all about correctors)
Foundation - MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC37
Concealer (to highlight) - MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC35 (click here to know how I do this step)
Liquid Highlighter - Benefit High Beam (check out this post to know how I use this)
Face Powder - MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC25
Eye Brows - Maybelline Master Brow Pro Palette in Deep Brown

 Contour Palette - KAT VON D Shade + Light Contour Palette (Subconscious) (click here to know where I contour)

Blush - Estee Lauder Deluxe All-Over Face Compact (A mix of Bronze Goddess, Peach Passion and Lover's Blush)

Lipstick - MAC Vegas Volt








I really love my lip color with this look as this combination is something different from the classic red, nude or pink lips. I hope you guys also liked this make-up look :). See you all in my next post. Till then, take care :*

With Love
Akanksha







14 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! So gorgeous look. Love your neck piece. :) done a great job dear.


    http://shinewithsrestha.blogspot.in/2016/07/natural-makeup-look-makeup-post.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it dear. Thanks a lot :)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow!! So gorgeous look. Love your neck piece. :) done a great job dear.


    http://shinewithsrestha.blogspot.in/2016/07/natural-makeup-look-makeup-post.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look. I always love that your looks are neat and never looks madeup. Agree this lip combo looks great <3

    Recently Posted: Makeup Revolution London Pro Fix review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so soooo much for the compliment :)

      Delete
  4. Love your eyemakeup. You look stunning as usual :)

    http://perkymegs.com/2016/07/ootd-solid-red-kurta-printed-leggings/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this eye makeup Akansha..:-) Nice Post

    Regards,
    Pratima

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning woman...loved the look nd the neckpiece...
    where can i buy this Naked Palette in India?
    http://www.mumbaitomelbourne.com/fashion-and-beauty-blog-posts/palazzos-galore-at-stalk-buy-love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweets :*. It should be available at Sephora or else you can get it online :)

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous eyelook Akanksha :) you are beautiful as always..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your eye makeup a lot. Looks totally gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow.Awesome look. Loved it. Like your makeup.
    http://tipsoye.com/dont-like-to-wear-saree-then-you-should-try-these-7-different-types-of-outfits/

    ReplyDelete