Friday 8 July 2016

Pop Of Pink Once Again - Fashion Post

Hey Lovelies...

As it is winter time in Australia, it is really hard to find people wearing bright clothes here. It's not that I don't like black, grey or blue colors but still sometimes you feel like wearing some bright colored clothes even in winter season. So, yesterday I had the feeling of wearing something colorful at work and I thought, why not add some color to my outfit. And then, I wore this at work...


Everything, that I am wearing here, is from India. This mid-length coat is from United Colors Of Benetton. It has black & white small flowery pattern on it. The coat is very warm and comfortable to wear. 


As the coat is black & white, I am wearing a bright fuchsia colored sweater under it to give the look some pop of color ;). It's a plain pink V-neck sweater from Rage.


The jeans I am wearing is from Levis. I did not go for a very dark blue jeans as this light color is adding some brightness to the outfit (which is the main purpose of this look). I styled it up with high boots which are from a Jalandhar store - No Exit. The front side of these shoes is leather and from back, they have some velvet material. And I love the block heels and golden buckles on it <3.


Now, to add some more pop of pink, I am wearing this cute woolen cap which is grey & bright pink in color and complimenting my outfit perfectly :). I don't remember from where I got it but it is definitely not from any well known brand. And to add some more color (as that much was not enough :D), I am accessorizing it with a black, white & pink handbag from Da Milano. 

Now, you can see some bloopers also :p



So, this is how you can always go for bright colors in winter even if you are a little shy to carry it :* as it has colors as well as that subtle look to it which one can easily carry. You can always add or take out the colors according to your choice and comfort :).

I hope you like this look. See you guys in my next post. Don't forget to share your views in the comment section below :*

With Love
Akanksha




24 comments:

  1. Akansha i love wearing bright colour clothes throughout the year,irrespective of the season.Bright colour clothes add a pop of color to our life.I loved your whole outfit.Loved your boots and your bright pink sweater.Great OOTD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much Yamini :*. Even I love wearing bright colors but it is not that common here in Aus. But still I wear it sometimes :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely dress Akanksha, looks like you've started celebrating Christmas 6 months ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Vijesh. Haha you can say that as we have summer season in December in Australia so couldn't get a chance to wear this outfit at that time :D.

      Delete
  3. Love the pop of pinks you have added to the outfit. Its not like we hate greys and blacks, but majority of Winter clothes are of that color :) You look lovely.

    Recently Posted: Aura Vedic Ritual Cleansing Ubtan Mask review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly Swathi. Coz most of the times we wear blacks and greys, so it's good for a change. Thanks a lot dear :*

      Delete
  4. Even I like bright colors in winters sometimes and I wear them..loved the look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really great Anubhuti. Thanks a lot :)

      Delete
  5. Looks fab girl. Love that bag....beautiful colors.Winters are truly freezing this year in Melbourne
    http://www.mumbaitomelbourne.com/fashion-and-beauty-blog-posts/rose-quartz-peach-melbourne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot love. Yeah I heard that. But it's not that bad in Perth. Enjoy warm coats, mufflers, beanies, high boots and hot coffee in this weather ;)

      Delete
  6. Very cute look!! I miss wearing coats & cute beanies! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favourite colour is red as it adds a little bit of fire ;) you are looking fabulous gal... Loved your cap and bag :)

    Much love,
    Sonali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red is so beautiful, bold and sophisticated at the same time. Thanks a lot love :*

      Delete
  8. Everything is so well coordinated and looks pretty..You are looking so nice...<3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. looking gorgeous hun...dat beanie is so cute...Great n lovely clicks...xoxo, neha

    www.theinstylejournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that pop of pink :) You look fab hun !
    http://yourbeautyjournal.com/how-to-shave-your-legs-the-right-way/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous ^-^

    www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely dress. Loved it :)
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete