Friday 1 July 2016

Long Sweater-cum-Dress with Boots - Fashion Post

Hello Ladies...

It's winter season here in Australia and today it was a beautiful sunny day in Perth. So, my lovely friend and I decided to go out and enjoy the day together. In this post, I am sharing my Outfit Of The Day with you all :)


I wore a long sweater-cum-dress in grey color which was really warm and soft. I paired it up with ankle-length black boots which had 2 inches heel to it but still they were comfortable to wear.





I wanted to add some color to this look, so I opted for this beautiful red handbag.


This look came out to be casual yet stylish. I kept it simple as it was just a day out. 



OUTFIT DETAILS

Sweater-cum-Dress - Decjuba (Aus)

Boots - Famous Footwear (Aus)

Handbag - Michael Kors


So, that is all with my today's outfit post. Simple and comfy yet so stylish ;). I hope you guys also liked it and got some inspiration for the winter season :D. See you all in my next post :*

With Love
Akanksha

11 comments:

  1. great outfit.......you're looking stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Akansha lovely OOTD.I loved your sweater dress and the bag adds the needes pop of colour to the post.A well put together outfit post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Yamini for liking my post and look :)

      Delete
  3. You look pretty. Love the outfit <3

    Recently Posted: Makeup Revolution London Pro Fix review

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the sweater dress, perfect for a sunny winter day :) amazing you look..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit. You look so pretty. Loved it.
    http://tipsoye.com/just-herbs-faire-mulethi-khus-skin-lightening-gel-review/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! The dress is gorgeous and those boots are super cute as well. I hope you enjoyed your photo-shoot and you got a lot done on that today!

    ReplyDelete