Monday 15 February 2016

Bold Winged Eye Liner And Orchid Lips Make-Up Look

Hey Everyone

Today, I tried a bold make-up look. Usually, I go for either bold eyes-nude lips or subtle eyes-bold lips. But, this time I wanted to experiment with a new look and it came out really well. If you like this look, then keep on reading its breakdown. 




PRODUCTS USED
1. Revlon Photoready Color Correcting Primer
2. Mac Studio Finish Concealer - NW35 , used as a corrector
3.Mac Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation - NC30
4.Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer - Medium, used to highlight
5. Mac Studio Fix - NC30
6. Estee Lauder Deluxe Eye Shadow Compact - Sugar Cube, Tranquil Moon, Berry Burst, Chocolate Bliss
7. NYX Gel Eye Liner - Black
8. Lakme Eyeconic Kajal - Black
9. Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara
10. Rimmel London Eyebrow Pencil - Dark Brown
11. Estee Lauder Deluxe All-Over Face Compact - Peach Passion, Bronze Goddess
12.Chi Chi Glamorous Naturals Eye Shadow Palette 
13. Chi Chi Soft Matte Lip Cream - Drama Queen


Brushes I Used

PROCEDURE
1. First, I applied primer on my freshly cleansed and moisturized face. Then, I used Mac studio finish concealer which acts as a corrector as it is peachy in shade. I applied it under my eyes and around my lips to cancel out the dark spots. I used Colorbar Blending brush in this step.

2. After that, I applied foundation all over my face. I used Real Techniques Expert Face Brush to blend out the foundation well.

3. Next, I used the Maybelline Concealer under my eyes, on the bridge of my nose, center of my forehead, cupid's bow and chin to highlight these areas. Then, I used Mac studio fix under my eyes to stop that area from creasing.




4. Now comes the eye make-up part. I started by applying white colored eye shadow No.1 on my lids to get an even base. Then, from the estee lauder palette, I applied the berry color No.2 on the inner as well outer corners of my eyes. I damped the eye shadow brush before applying it to get the maximum color. After that, I applied lavender color No.3 on the center of my lids to get highlighted effect. Then, I first used a medium brown eye shadow No.4 on my crease area to blend everything and then, I used that same berry color No.2 on the crease and blended again. 






5. Then, I applied a bold winged eyeliner and smudged it a little from the above. 

6. Next. I applied black kajal/liner on my lower waterline and applied berry shade eye shadow No.2 on lower lash line using a smudge brush and smudged it well. I finished the eye make-up with a mascara which I applied on both my upper and lower lashes and used eyebrow pencil to fill in the brows.

7. For cheeks, I used peach and bronze colored blushes No.1 and No.2 from estee lauder blush palette. I also highlighted my cheek bones and brow bones using a champagne colored shadow No.1 from Chi Chi palette.

Blush


Highlighter

8. To complete the look, I used this beautiful orchid colored matte lip cream by Chi Chi.


And with this, the look is complete. It's more of a night time look because of the dark shades. 












I hope you like this look and tutorial. Do let me know in the comments section below. Also, if you have any special request on a product review or make-up look, you can always tell me either in your comments or by e-mailing me. 
E-mail - akanksha.kapoor05@gmail.com
Facebook Page - With Love Akanksha
Instagram - withloveakanksha


Thanks a lot guys. Lots of love to you all.

8 comments:

  1. Loved the lippie shade, great look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hun. And it's matte so I just love it :p

      Delete
  2. I love the look you have created. Especially the lips. The bright pop of colour is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sangeeta :). That's my fav lip shade these days.

      Delete
  3. Love the look..I personally am a fan of bold eyeliner so really liking the whole look :) beautiful fotd..
    http://senseiteve.com
    http://twosomelife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear....Glad you liked the look
      Xoxo

      Delete