Thursday 19 January 2017

Oversized Coat - Fashion Post

Hello Ladies...

I am in India right now and enjoying this cold weather with overcoats, mufflers, beanies and high boots ;). I miss wearing bright colourful clothes in Australia. We don't usually wear very colourful clothes in Winter season but why so serious haan? :D

Sharing one of my looks from India trip with you guys. Hope you all like it :)


I was looking for a long overcoat for so long and finally got this beautiful oversized piece in pink colour. Can't ask for more :p. I paired it up with a faux fur muffler (not sure if that's the right word for it. Please correct me if I am wrong) to give it a glam night look ;)



I wore a bright pink plain sweater beneath it for the colourful effect.





And styled the whole look with these sandals <3

Outfit Details

Overcoat - Zara (Aus)
Sweater - Rage (India)
Muffler - Famous Footwear (Aus)
Footwear - Betts (Aus)

Hope you liked this quick post. Lots of love to you guys.

With Love
Akanksha

2 comments:

  1. Your outfit is looking really pretty especially the fur muffler..Pretty..:) :)

    ReplyDelete