Sunday 16 October 2016

My Birthday Look

Hey Loveliess...

So where was I all this time??? Hmmm...Sorry for not posting for more than a month now. First, there was some internet problem at my place and then got really busy with my job. But it's high time now to give some time to my blog and I was missing posting here soooo much. 

Coming to the post, it was my 27th birthday on 14th of October and my 1st birthday in Perth :). And here I am, sharing some pictures of my birthday dress with you all and how I styled it. Hope you guys like it :*

PS. The dress and the handbag are birthday gifts from my hubby dear <3


As you guys can see in the picture above, it's a knee length, navy blue crochet dress with bodycon lining. There was some net attached on top of the lining (starting from the waist) to give the dress a fluffy look, which I loved the most. You can see that in picture below.



I wanted to keep the look simple and elegant so I chose to style it up with a small grey handbag, white watch and pink heels ;). I matched my lips with the footwear :p


At the back, the pattern was same as front with a long zip so that you can wear it easily.

  More happy pics for you all :D




So, that was my look for my birthday. Hope you guys enjoyed the pics. And I promise that I am back now and will stay :P. Thanks for your love and support which encourage me to keep on doing this work.

Outfit Details

Dress - Forever New (Aus)
Bag - Betts (Aus)
Watch - Salvatore Ferragamo
Sandals - Shoeland (Ind)

With Love
Akanksha

2 comments:

  1. Love your dress :) nice post, belated happy birthday darling 😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cut-out dress. I like that you have paired it with pink shoes.

    ReplyDelete