Wednesday 26 October 2016

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation Review

Hey Lovelies...

Today, I am going to tell you about a foundation which has changed my make-up game. I am using it for last 2 months and now ready to review it for you guys. So, you must have guessed from the title itself that I am talking about Too Faced Born This Way Foundation and my shade is Warm Beige which matches me perfectly.


PACKAGING

It comes in a transparent glass bottle with a black plastic cap. The packaging is very elegant and classy. Everything is written in golden color on it. The best thing about the packaging is that it comes with a pump dispenser. So, it is very easy to take out the product from the bottle without any wastage. You can control the quantity of the product with the pump. The box in which the foundation comes is also very cute. It's a pink, black and golden colored cardboard box. Any girl can fall in love with it <3.


WHAT THE PRODUCT CLAIMS



PRICE
AUD 57/- for 30 ml 


AVAILABILITY 
Australia - Easily available at Mecca.

India - Couldn't find it anywhere when I searched on google. I think you will have to order overseas.

MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOUNDATION

It would not be hard to guess for you guys that I am having great experience with this foundation. To start with, it's a very light feel, liquid foundation with a medium to full coverage.


 I don't feel as if I have applied any foundation on my skin...it is that light. This foundation blends like a dream. I like to apply it with Real Techniques Face Expert Brush. It has made the blending thing so easy that it takes a few seconds to blend it out perfectly. Before I came across this foundation, I used to apply corrector or concealer under my eyes for hiding dark circles. But this foundation conceals the imperfections so well that I have stopped using any concealer or corrector. I use them for big occasions only. And this has definitely reduced my make-up time :D. Other thing I love the most in this foundation is the dewy finish it gives to my skin. It gives a healthy glow to my skin with a natural coverage. It is perfect for my normal to dry skin. Coming to the staying power of this foundation, it stays perfectly on my face for 8-10 hours, without any touch ups. But for that, I set the foundation with a compact powder, otherwise after some time my face starts becoming oily. So, I am not sure if it will suit oily sinned beauties or not.


Before Foundation

After Foundation

After setting the foundation with face powder


In short, I must say that Too Faced Born This Way Undetectable Medium-To-Full Coverage Foundation fulfills what it claims.




Wearing this foundation in above two pictures :)


     PROS
  • Beautiful and elegant packaging
  • Comes with a pump dispenser
  • Light weight on skin
  • Medium to full coverage
  • Infused with Coconut Water, Alpine Rose and Hyaluronic Acid
  • Natural coverage
  • Gives dewy finish and healthy glow
  • Blurs the imperfections
  • 8-10 hours staying power 
  • No animal testing

     CONS 
  • On expensive side
  • Not easily available in India

OVERALL VIEW
All I can say now is that this is the best foundation I have used till now. If you have normal or dry skin, definitely give it a go. The foundation claims to be oil free so I think oily-skinned beauties can set it well with face powder to give it a try :)


RATING
5/5


With Love
Akanksha







2 comments:

  1. I'm going to be doing a big Sephora haul and this one is on the list. Every review I read raves about this foundation. Sounds like a must have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to buy my second bottle now. This one is finished :D

      Delete