Wednesday 20 June 2018

Huda Beauty Eid Special Set 2018

Hello Everyone....

I wanted to try Huda Beauty products for so long. But they are so expensive in Australia that I never got the confidence of buying them :D :(
Last week, I finally made up my mind to buy one of its 3D highlighters no matter how expensive it was gonna be. I went directly to shophudabeauty.com. The prices there were in USD but even if I convert them in AUD, the products were still cheaper than what we are getting here in Australia.
Then I saw two Eid Special deals there. One was for USD 85 and the other was for USD 65. I bought the second deal and in this post, I am going to share what was there in the set/box.



PRODUCTS IN THE BOX


I got 6 Huda Beauty products, 1 of them was a complimentary gift.


3D Highlighter Palette in Pink Sands

The packaging of this highlighter is to die for. There are 4 big size gorgeous highlighters.

Mauve Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette

There are 9 shades in this palette, 3 of which are foiled and rest are matte.

Classic Lashes in Sasha #11

Synthetic false lashes which look dramatic.

Liquid Matte Lipstick in Trendsetter

It's a brown shade liquid lipstick which settles down to be matte.

Lip Strobe in Shameless

A shimmery lip gloss which you can use individually or on top of Trendsetter.

Face and Body Gems (Complimentary)

Gorgeous adhesive gems which you can stick on your face and body.


I am super happy with this box. All the products are worth AUD 220 but I got them for just AUD 90. Isn't it the best deal ever?

I shared this deal on my Instagram account (withloveakanksha) 4 days ago but now this deal is gone as it was Eid special.
I will share reviews of these products individually in coming days. Also, will do makeup tutorial using all these products.

See you all in my next post. Till then, enjoy ;)


With Love
Akanksha





No comments:

Post a Comment