Monday 18 June 2018

St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub Review

Hi Everyone...

We all know how important CTM (Cleansing, Toning, Moisturizing) routine is for our skin. But once or twice a week, scrubbing is also important as it takes away dead skin from our skin and leaves our skin soft and supple :)
I have used a lot of scrubs over last few years and was satisfied with all of them. I thought all the scrubs give the same result i.e. giving soft and smooth skin. But after using St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub, my opinion about scrubs has changed ;).
Let's talk about the product now and find out if it's great or worst.


PACKAGING




Nothing fancy about the packaging. A normal squeezey tube which is hygienic and easy to use. All the ingredients and directions are mentioned on the packaging.


DIRECTIONS TO USE

Moisten face with water. Dispense product onto fingertip and massage over face. Rinse with water. For best results, use 3 to 4 times per week.


INGREDIENTS



WHAT THE PRODUCT CLAIMS

From Australia and New Zealand's #1 Scrub brand, this blemish control formula with 100% natural exfoliants deeply cleans pores and helps stop breakouts before they occur.
This product is formulated without parabens, hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested and non-comedogenic.


PRICE

AUD 10 for 150 ml
INR 349 for 170 ml


AVAILABILITY

Australia - Easily available in drugstores and departmental stores.

India - On nykaa.com it's Fresh Skin scrub is available
Blemish control scrub is available on flipkart and amazon but is damn expensive.
I think, it should be available in departmental stores. So, do let me know if you find one.


MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE PRODUCT

To start with, I would like to say that this is the best scrub I have used till now <3. It made my skin baby soft. I scrub my face at least once a week and all the scrubs I have used till now have made my skin soft but it lasted for a few days only. But when I tried this one out, I found my skin not just soft but super/baby soft. Also, the skin remained the same for almost a week. I am using St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub once a week but you can use it 2-3 times a week according to your skin requirements. I have normal to dry skin. Sometimes, scrubs feel very harsh on the skin due to the exfoliants present in it but the particles in this scrub are so gentle that I did not face any redness or acne after using this. It's an amazing scrub.




PS - Always do a patch test on your arm before using any new product. 



PROS
*Hygienic squeezey packaging
*Parabens free
*100% natural exfoliants
*Makes skin baby soft
*Effect lasts for 4-5 days
*Dermatologist tested
*Did not give me any redness and acne
*Gentle on skin
*Super affordable


CONS
*Tests on amimals


OVERALL VIEW

This scrub is really amazing with great results. I am not sure if I'll buy it again as it tests on animals but if you do no mind that then definitely give it a go :)


RATING
5/5 (as a product)


I hope you like this review. Share your thoughts in the comment section :). Which is your favourite scrub?


With Love
Akanksha





No comments:

Post a Comment