Sunday 27 September 2015

Lakme 9 to 5 Eye Color Quartet - Tanjore Rush

Hey Lovelies

How's your festive shopping going on? I really love the months of October and November as we have a lot of Indian festivals in these months like Navratras, Dussehra, Karwa Chauth, Deepawali, Bhai Dooj, etc. So many festivals means so many different make-up looks :p. According to me, an eye make-up can really change one's whole look. So, today I am going to do a review of an eye shadow palette which I find perfect for the festive season. It is Lakme 9 to 5 Eye Color Quartet. This color quartet palette comes in two different colour ranges. One is Tanjore Rush (Purple, Gold, Bronze, Forest Green) and the other is Silk Route (Peachy pink, Light brown, Magenta and Midnight Black). I am reviewing Tanjore Rush palette for you guys.




PACKAGING: The eye shadow palette comes in a thick plastic case with a transparent top. It also includes a two-sided applicator. I love the packaging of this eye shadow palette as it looks very elegant. 





PRICE: INR 550/- (I got it for INR 440/- at 20% off from Nykaa.com)



AVAILABILITY: It is easily available at Lakme counters and on-line. Right now, jabong.com is selling this at 20% discount and nykaa.com at 15% off. 



MY EXPERIENCE WITH LAKME 9 TO 5 EYE COLOR QUARLET - TANJORE RUSH:
This eye shadow palette has 4 different colours in it - purple, forest green, bronze and yellow gold. All colours are bright which makes this palette a perfect festive choice. I don't really use the applicator that comes with this palette. I like to apply the eye shadows either with my own eye shadow brushes or with fingers. Yes, I get beautiful application on my eyes with fingers. I like to apply yellow gold - forest green colours together for the day look


Gold + Green

Gold in the inner part and Green on the outer part of the eye


For the night look, I like the combination of purple and bronze shadows as it gives a beautiful smoky eye look.
Purple + Bronze

Purple all over the eye lid and bronze on the outer corners and crease


You can mix and match these colours in order to get a new look on different occasions. Also, these colours can be applied individually for a simple look or along with a dramatic lip colour.




PROS:
* Beautiful packaging
* Bright colours
* Long staying power
* Not very expensive
* Adequately pigmented
* Colours can be mixed and matched with each other
* Perfect colours for both day and night look
* Smooth coverage
* Can be easily applied with fingers also


CONS:
* Applicator is not that useful


OVERALL VIEW: I am in love with this eye shadow palette. It is easy to apply and carry. Perfect for any occasion. 


RATING: 5/5 

2 comments:

  1. Woww its amazingly beautiful.With ur eye makeup picture u have given a beautiful result that this is worth buying and reasonable too😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much love. Yeah, it is really worth buying.

      Delete