Wednesday 23 September 2015

L'Oreal Paris Pure Reds Color Riche Collection Star Lipstick - Pure Garnet

Hey Lovelies 

As the autumn/winter season is almost there, I want to tell you about a must have fall lipstick. Trust me girls, you really need this lipstick if you want to rock the autumn/winter season ;). So, today I am going to review about L'Oreal Paris Pure Reds Color Riche Collection Star lipstick in the colour Pure Garnet. 

PACKAGING: The first thing we notice about any product is its packaging. So, it should be attractive. In that term, I liked the packaging of this lipstick. It comes in a pure black tube which has a coloured square in its front part which depicts the colour of the lipstick. The lipstick tube also has the autograph of Sonam Kapoor (who is the brand ambassador of Pure Garnet shade) which is really classy and different.
                                        





PRICE: INR 995/-  for 4.2 gms


AVAILABILITY: It is easily available at cosmetic/departmental stores and on-line.


MY EXPERIENCE WITH L'OREAL PARIS PURE REDS COLOR RICHE COLLECTION STAR LIPSTICK - PURE GARNET:
I saw this shade while watching a youtube video. A beauty guru was wearing this shade. The moment I saw this shade, I fell in love with it. So, the very next day, I bought it. Pure Garnet is a beautiful deep plum wine colour. It has a satin-matte finish that helps in keeping the lips a little moisturised and at the same time gives the look of a matte lipstick. It is a very bold colour to wear. I never tried such a dark colour earlier. This one is first in my collection and I am glad that I bought it. Can you tell how happy and excited I am for having this lipstick :p?












 The staying power of this lipstick is for 5-6 hours without meals which is quite good.  But if you are going for lunch or dinner with this lipstick on then keep the lipstick with you because it is going to transfer on your meals and glasses :p. I like to pair up this lipstick with a winged eye-liner. I like to keep my eye make-up minimal with this shade as I want my lips to do all the talking ;). 







PROS:
* Beautiful deep wine shade
* Perfect lipstick for autumn/winter season
* Satin-matte finish which is not drying on lips
* Good staying power of 5-6 hours
* Autograph of brand ambassador
* Fragrance free



CONS:
* Expensive
* Transfers while having meals or drinks


OVERALL VIEW: I really loved L'Oreal Paris Pure Reds Color Riche Collection Star lipstick in the shade Pure Garnet. I am obsessed with this lipstick these days. I really liked the fact that it is not over drying on the lips and is perfect matte lipstick. 


RATING: 4.75/5 (Go get it girls :*)




8 comments:

  1. Hey Akanksha. Thanks for the review. It's really helpful. Will definitely buy this shade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I am glad that you liked the review 😊

      Delete
  2. You explain about the product so well that i dont need to see more brands for this shade.Thanku for giving such an apt description for the product.Please continue to post more products

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Yes more posts coming on the blog. 2 posts every week. Thanks a lot :)

      Delete
    2. Hey girlie u look great after putting up this lip color so I believe would rest of the girls do..would by few for my friends too..N yes I must admit you have penned down really well..

      Delete
    3. Thank you sooo much love :). You always motivate me and I just love you. Thanks for everything

      Delete
  3. You are looking beautiful akanksha... Thanks for the review.. It is really very helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I am glad that you liked it :)

      Delete