Friday 25 September 2015

My Top 5 Favourite Lipsticks

Hey Lovely Ladies

Hope you all are doing great. As my previous two posts were detailed lipstick reviews, this time I wanted to do something different. In this post, I am going to talk briefly about my Top 5 Favourite Lipsticks. I'll start with my 5th most favourite lipstick and subsequently move to number 1. I am really excited about this post and hope you too are :p. So let us begin the countdown :)






5. MODEL CO PARTY PROOF MATTE LIPSTICK - COACHELLA CRUSH
This one is a dark orange lipstick, perfect for summer as well as winter season. I don't know why they have named it Matte Lipstick because I find it creamy in texture. It's a fun colour to go with. It is perfect for those days when you want to play with your make-up ;).







4. MAC MATTE LIPSTICK - CANDY YUM YUM
It's a beautiful neon pink coloured lipstick with purple undertones. I find it more of a barbie pink colour. It is a very bright shade, perfect for summer time. Staying power of this lipstick is quite good. 










3. MAC AMPLIFIED CREME LIPSTICK - GIRL ABOUT TOWN
This is a magenta coloured lipstick with creamy consistency. For those who do not like matte lipsticks, this one is a perfect choice as its staying power is commendable. What I like the most about this shade is that it suits all skin tones. It is a very beautiful shade.






2. L'OREAL PARIS PURE REDS COLOR RICHE COLLECTION STAR LIPSTICK - PURE GARNET
I have already reviewed this lipstick in my previous post. I am in love with this shade. A very deep wine colour which is perfect for winter season. You can check the detailed review of this lipstick here
http://withloveakanksha.blogspot.in/2015/09/loreal-paris-pure-reds-color-riche.html








1. MAC RETRO MATTE LIPSTICK - RUBY WOO
And here comes the most talked about lipstick by MAC. It's the perfect red coloured lipstick I have come across till now. A beautiful bright red colour with blue undertones which makes your teeth look whiter. It is from the retro matte collection which makes it very dry on the lips. So make sure to exfoliate and moisturise your lips before applying this lipstick.








So, these were my favourite lipsticks. If you want detailed review of any of these lipsticks, do let me know in the comment section below :). Take care




From left to right - MAC Ruby Woo, MAC Candy Yum Yum, MAC Girl About Town, Loreal Paris Pure Garnet, Model Co Coachella Crush


8 comments:

  1. Hi akanksha ...glad to see ur blog..its really helpful..keep posting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear :). It feels good by knowing that my posts are helping you guys. Thanks a lot

      Delete
  2. Your posts are worth seeing!!thanku😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello...glad to see ur posts...its really helpful n amazingly beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :). Happy to know that it is helpful to u

      Delete
  4. Hi akanksha ...glad to see ur blog..its really helpful..keep posting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kanu. Yes, will keep on posting good stuff for you all :)

      Delete