Friday 27 November 2015

Colorbar Matte Touch Lipstick - Tooty Fruity

Hey Lovely People!

How are you all doing? I am in Perth, Western Australia now as I got my Spouse Visa. Follow me on Instagram (withloveakanksha) to know what's going on in my life ;). 

Today's post is about one of my favourite lipsticks which is long-lasting and matte. I love matte lipsticks. This one is by Colorbar and is really affordable. So, let's see what's with this lipstick ;).

PACKAGING: It comes in a sturdy silver colored case which is quite attractive. You can easily find this lipstick in your make-up kit as its packaging is very different from others.






PRICE: INR 500/- for 4.2 gm of product

AVAILABILITY: Easily available on all colorbar counters

MY EXPERIENCE WITH COLORBAR MATTE TOUCH LIPSTICK - TOOTY FRUITY:
My mum had this lipstick and whenever she used to wear this shade, her face looked very bright. So, at the time of my wedding, I thought to buy this lipstick and give it a go. I am definitely not regretting about this purchase at all. It's a very beautiful and bright fuchsia-pink color. As the name suggests, it's a matte lipstick but it has a creamy texture which makes it easy to apply it on the lips . It smells like vanilla ice-cream (yummmm). The staying power of this lipstick is just great. I went for a wedding with this lipstick on and it not only stayed on my lips for good 5 hours but also survived wedding snacks, drinks, dinner and sweet dish. How awesome is that, right? It does transfer a little but still stays on the lips for a very long time. I am so much happy with the long-lasting power of this lipstick and its shade. 





PROS:
  • Classy and sturdy packaging
  • Beautiful fuchsia-pink shade
  • This shade brightens up the face
  • Affordable
  • Easily available
  • Matte-finish still not over drying
  • Creamy texture
  • Very long lasting (5-6 hours)
  • Survives big meals
  • Doesn't settle in fine lines
CONS:
  • Transfers a little
  • Its smell can be a problem for those with sensitive nose


OVERALL VIEW: It's a long lasting, bright pink, matte lipstick which is perfect for parties and weddings. I would definitely recommend this one to you all. Try it ;)

RATING: 5/5 

2 comments:

  1. Woww such a beautiful lipshade.thanku for the review 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to share my experiences with you all. Thanks for motivating me always 😘

      Delete