Wednesday 4 November 2015

My Karwachauth Outfits

Hey Beautiful People!

I hope you all are doing great. Today, I am sharing some pictures of my Karwachauth Outfits with you all. 

In the morning (at Sargi time), I wore a suit with medium length shirt and loose pallazo. I bought this blue pallazo from an exhibition at Radisson last year. I bought the shirt piece from market and got it stitched from a boutique. This dupatta was given by my mother-in-law which has a beautiful Phulkari work on it.






I went to Hotel Best Western, Jalandhar for a Karwachauth function. So, I changed my outfit to my Wedding Dress.



This lehenga is from Frontier Bazar - Rajouri Garden, New Delhi, India.



At that function, I was declared 1st Runner Up in Karwachauth Queen competition.






I hope you all liked these pics. Do comment in the comment section below and let me know :). 

And now, some bonus pics for you all (some selfies) ;)



I accessorized my outfit with a Kundan neck-piece & earings and this beautiful head-piece (I love it).





5 comments:

  1. Awesum outfits gorgeous...luvd it����

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesum outfits gorgeous...luvd it����

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you look so much like bhua in these pics :) love it

    ReplyDelete