Monday 28 March 2016

Bold Spring Eyes Make-Up

Hey Lovelies

Hope you all are doing great and enjoyed the long weekend. I was trying to do the Celebrity inspired look, this time Kajol's but it didn't go very well and it's been so long  that I posted something on my blog. So, I decided to show you this bold spring eyes makeup tutorial.



I have given this look, the Bold Spring Look title as it has a little smokey effect as well as some bright colors to it. So, if you liked this look then keep on reading the post.


EYE MAKE-UP BREAKDOWN

 I applied the concealer all over my eye lids and patted some compact powder over it to make a long lasting base for my eye make-up. 



First, I took eye shadow 1 from my Estee Lauder eye shadow palette and blended it really well on my crease area with the help of a blending brush. Next, I applied eye shadow 2 all over my eye lid with the help of a flat eye shadow brush. Then, I applied a thick line of the NYX black gel eyeliner on my upper lash line and smudged it well with a smudge brush, till I got the desired smudged look. Then, I took eye shadow 1 again and blended the crease area to blend out everything nicely.



For my lower lash line, I first applied Estee Lauder Pure Intense kajal Liner in the shade Blackened Black on my waterline. Then, I applied Colorbar I-Glide Eye Pencil - Blue Topaz on the inner 1/3rd part of my lower lash line and Maybelline The Colossal Kohl - Turquoise on the rest of the lash line. 



I finished the eye look by applying the mascara on both upper and lower lashes.


For the face, I applied the corrector, foundation, concealer and brows like I always do. Click here to check that out. I applied a peach blush on my cheeks and went for nude colored lipgloss. This one is by Chi Chi in the shade Flirt.











Hope you all find this post useful. Tag me on Instagram or Facebook if you recreate this look.

My Instagram Account - withloveakanksha
My Facebook Page - With Love Akanksha

See you guys in my next post. Don't forget to share your views in the comment section below. Take care.

With Love
Akanksha

14 comments:

  1. You make the most out of that eyeshadow palette, isn't it :P Love this :)

    Recently Posted: Studiowest Pure Passion Kajal Black review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes because it has variety of colors in it. But looking for some good eye shadow palettes now :D Thanks dear :)

      Delete
  2. Nice one :)
    https://shinewithsrestha.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one :)
    https://shinewithsrestha.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your eye makeup is stunning. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty makeup. Specially eyes.

    http://itsafashionista.blogspot.in/2016/03/ootd-pencil-skirt-black-top-smokey-eyes.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the whole makeup look :) So nice and you are looking beautiful :) You have gorgeous hair..
    http://senseiteve.com
    http://twosomelife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much Anubhuti for your kind words :)

      Delete
  7. Loved your eye makeup. Its beautiful. :)
    www.beautyblogstudio.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your makeup. Awesome look.

    ReplyDelete