Sunday 20 March 2016

Celebrities Inspired Make-Up Look Series - #4 Priyanka Chopra on Maxim Cover

Hello Ladies

Today, I have come again with an inspired make-up look. As you have already guessed from the title, this one is inspired by Priyanka Chopra.




 I love the make-up done on her in this one. I molded the look according to my taste and loved the outcome. Actually, I got bored of doing the matte eyes look. So, I decided to go for glitters this time. Also, there is one SURPRISE for you all. I am not telling right now but you will come to know as you keep on reading this post. So, let's get started with the tutorial.


MAKE-UP BREAKDOWN

STEP 1 - I started by applying my favorite corrector till now, MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW35 on my well moisturized face. I applied it under my eyes i.e. on my dark circles and wherever I had dark spots. 

STEP 2 - After that, I applied Maybelline New Instant Age Rewind Concealer on all those areas where I apply it as always. Click here to see, in case you don't know or new on my blog. And, on the rest of my face, I went with L'Oreal Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation. I blended everything with a damp Miracle Complexion Sponge by Real Techniques in a patting motion.

STEP 3 - Priyanka's look in this is so flawless that I had to use my powder foundation to set my base and to get full coverage. I used MAC Studio Fix with the help of the sponge that comes with it. Again, I used patting motion and not rubbing it.

STEP 4 - Now comes the Surprise part. For eye make-up, I have made a small video for you guys, so that you can get some idea on what I mean with the things I write. I will write the names and colors of the products, below the video. Also, if you are reading this post via mobile, I am not sure if the video will play or not. If not, watch it on your computer.



1st Eye shadow palette - Estee Lauder Deluxe EyeShadow Compact - 1st shade is Sepia Sand and 2nd is Wild Sable.


2nd Eye shadow palette - Savvy by DB Eye Shadow in the color Black
3rd Product - NYX Roll On Eye Shimmer in the shade Onyx
Gel Liner - NYX Gel Eye Liner in Black
Kajal Pencil - Estee Lauder Pure Intense Kajal Liner in Blackened Black
Mascara - Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara

After doing all these steps, I applied the black shimmer roll on stick once again as I noticed that with blending, it faded away a little.
Also, I applied one more coat of mascara but this time Estee Lauder Sumptous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara.  

STEP 5 - I used Maybelline Master Brow Pro Palette in the shade Deep Brown to fill in the brows and give them a nice and clean look.

STEP 6 - Then, I contoured my nose, hollow of my cheeks and my jawline with Bronze Goddess from Estee Lauder Deluxe All Over Face Compact palette. I blended the lines really well with a buffing brush. For the cheeks, I used Chi Chi Bronzing Blush. It gave my cheeks a healthy pink color, just like Priyanka's.




STEP 7 - Next, I used a champagne colored eye shadow from my Chi Chi Glamorous Naturals Eye Shadow palette on my cheekbones, bridge of my nose, center of my forehead, cupid's bow and chin. I blended it all with a small fluffy/blending brush.




STEP 8 - I used 2 products for my lips and went for lighter pink lips than Priyanka's. I, first applied, a lip pencil by Essence in the shade Cute Pink all over my lips. Then, I applied, a glossy pink lip gloss in the shade Pink Pout from Elizabeth Arden High Shine Lip Gloss


And with this, the look is complete. 

















It was my first attempt on making the video. I know it's not that good but I really hope that you understood what I was doing in it. 

So girls, see you all in my next post. Till then, take care.

With Love 
Akanksha




22 comments:

  1. B'ful eyeshadow look,,,generally use of shimmer makes eyes too dramatic,,but u hv used it in very profound manner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bhabhi :). Glad you liked it :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. thumbs up for you first Video. you looks so gorgeous dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful make up n you. Love the eye make up so much. You look fabulous. :)

    http://itsafashionista.blogspot.in/2016/03/how-to-make-rose-petals-face-mask.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much Rishika for your lovely comment :)

      Delete
  4. congrats for your first video love! n gosh your eyes and eyebrows ahhh im in love period!

    www.soumyamidhun.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thumbs up for the look for the video. I have always loved this look of PC, you have done the look beautifully <3

    Recently Posted: Chambor Liquid Lipstick Review

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning recreation. Love your look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking great. I love your makeup..

    www.luv4beautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved your recreation. :)
    www.beautyblogstudio.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look girl, how did you get Chic Chi products to India , please tell :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Shampita :). I live in Australia and this is an Australian brand, so easily available here ;)

      Delete
  10. Dark smokey eyes look elegant with light pink lips! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect makeup look..you look gorgeous.
    http://senseiteve.com
    http://twosomelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved your makeup and your looks..trying to grab more from your blog.My beautiful daughter

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely makeup and you also. Loved it. Incredible look.
    http://tipsoye.com/5-types-of-bags-every-woman-should-have/

    ReplyDelete