Hey Lovelies. I am going to start Celebrity Inspired Make-up Look Series on my blog for the month of March. I will be doing some famous make-up looks of bollywood divas. Gosh! I am sooo excited ;p. This 1st look is inspired by Deepika Padukone, which she had for IIFA 2014. I just loved her make-up that day and that's why I am starting from this look.
Before starting, I want to let you all know that all the looks will be INSPIRED by the divas and may not exactly be the same. So, if you want to know how I achieved this look, then keep on reading.
1. MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NW 35, used as a corrector2. MAC Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation - NC 303. Maybelline New Instant Age Rewind Concealer - Medium Moyen4. MAC Studio Fix - NC 305. Estee Lauder Deluxe EyeShadow Compact - Sepia Sand, Wild Sable, Lavish Mink6. NYX Gel Eye Liner and Smudger - Black7. Estee Lauder Sumptous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara8. Rimmel London Eyebrow Pencil - Dark Brown9. Estee Lauder Deluxe All-Over Face Compact - Bronze Goddess, Pink Kiss10. Chi Chi Glamorous Naturals Eye Shadow Palette11. L'oreal Paris Collection Star Lipstick by Sonam - Pure Garnet
1. First, I used Mac Studio Finish Concealer to conceal my dark circles and dark spots on my face. This concealer is more of a corrector as it is peachy-orange in shade and cancels out the dark shadows. I used a blending brush by Colorbar to blend out the corrector.
2. Next, I applied the foundation all over my face with the help of Flat Foundation brush by The Body Shop. This brush helps in giving me the full coverage. Deepika's make-up was heavy, so I went for full coverage foundation.
3. After that, I used the Age Rewind concealer under my eyes and on the bridge of my nose to highlight that area. Then I used Studio Fix under my eyes, to set the concealer and to get a little more coverage under the eyes as Deepika was looking flawless in this makeup.
4. Coming to the eye make-up now, I first applied concealer on my eye lids because I was out of my eye primer. Concealer helped me in making a base for the eye make-up. First, I used Sepia Sand eye shadow all over my eye lid. Then, I applied Wild Sable color on my crease and a little above that area with the help of blending brush and blended it really well, so that no harsh lines are visible. After that, with the help of same blending brush, I applied Lavish Mink eye shadow just on my crease area.
5. On my lower lash line, I applied kajal/liner on just inner 1/3rd and outer 1/3rd area of my waterline. And using a smudge brush, I applied Wild Sable eye shadow on my lower lash line.
6. Then, I applied the eye liner (without wing) with an angled brush. Deepika's eyes were very dramatic. So, I went for false lashes to get the look. To finish the eye make-up, I applied some mascara and defined my brows.
7. She had a bronze glow on her face. So, I decided to go for a little contouring. I applied Bronze Goddess color from Estee Lauder Face Compact palette, on the hollow of my cheeks, my forehead, sides of my nose and also on the jawline. I blended it well so that no harsh lines are visible on face. After that, I used Pink Kiss blush from the same palette on the apple of my cheeks to give them a nice pink flush.
8. I loved the way her highlighter was making her cheeks glow. I selected a beautiful champagne colored eye shadow from the Chi Chi palette and used it as a highlighter on my cheek bones, a little on my forehead and also on my brow bone.
9. And without her bold lips, this look is incomplete. I used this gorgeous shade Pure Garnet from Loreal Collection Star lipstick by Sonam. This lipstick is just perfect for this look.
Here is the final look of my make-up.
I really hope that you all like it. Do try it on yourself and don't forget the false lashes ;p.
As I told you guys earlier that the whole month of march is dedicated to bollywood divas, if you have any special request for any look, do let me know in the comments below or on my social networking pages which I will write below for you guys. Lots of love to you all.
Facebook Page - With Love Akanksha
Instagram Page - withloveakanksha