Sunday 13 March 2016

Celebrities Inspired Make-Up Look Series - #3 Rani Mukherjee at Charity Dinner in London

Hey Gorgeous Ladies

Here I come with the 3rd look of this make-up series which is inspired by Rani Mukherjee. She did this look at a charity dinner in London. My friend Ridhima Palta requested this look when I posted this picture on instagram. If you are interested in the look inspired by Rani then keep on reading.




Image Source


PRODUCTS USED





1. MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NW 35, used as a corrector

2. Lakme CC Cream - Beige
3. Maybelline New Instant Age Rewind Concealer - Medium Moyen
4. MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder - NC 25
5. Chi Chi Glamorous Naturals Eye Shadow Palette
6. Estee Lauder Deluxe EyeShadow Compact - Wild Sable
7. Savvy by DB Eye Shadow - Black
8. NYX Gel Eye Liner and Smudger - Black
9. Estee Lauder Pure Color Intense Kajal liner - Blackened Black
10. Estee Lauder Sumptous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara
11. Rimmel London Eyebrow Pencil - Dark Brown
12. stee Lauder Deluxe All Over Face Compact - Bronze Goddess, 
13. MAC Retro Matte Lipstick - Ruby Woo
.


MAKE-UP BREAKDOWN


Step 1 - I applied corrector under my eyes and on my chin where I have some dark spots. This peach colored corrector helps in cancelling out the dark shadows or spots.


STEP 2 - Rani doesn't have full coverage base, so I went with CC cream and apllied it all over my face with the help of a Flat Foundation Brush by The Body Shop. 

Step 3 - After that, I used the concealer for some highlighting. I applied it under my eyes in V-shape, on the center of my forehead, bridge of my nose, cupid's bow and chin. I used damp Miracle Sponge by Real Techniques to blend this all out.



Step 4 -  Then, I set all the areas that I concealed, with MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder, so that the concealer does not crease.

Step 5 - Now comes the eye make-up part. First, I applied a white eye shadow all over my eye lid, to make an even base for eye make-up. Then, I took this medium brown eye shadow , in the picture below, on my crease area and blended it very well with a blending brush. 



On my eye lids, I first applied this gold eye shadow from Chi Chi palette (the center one in the pic below) on the inner 1/4th part and the copper eye shadow (the last one) on rest of the lids. I went for a little shimmery/metallic texture in these two shadows than the matte. The first eye shadow from the palette below, I used it on my brow bone to highlight that area.



After that, I took black eye shadow and applied it on the outer corners of my eyes as well as on my crease area. I applied with a smaller brush and then blended everything well with a fluffy/blending brush. Then, I applied black liner on my upper lash line (except for inner 1/3rd part) and smudged it a little to give smokey effect to it.



I did not go for intense black eyes, but you can always make it intense by adding more of black eye shadow and black liner.


Step 6 - For my lower lash line, I first applied black kohl/kajal just on my waterline and taking that same black eye shadow on a smudge brush, applied on my lower lash line. I smudged it well to avoid harsh lines. And then, like always, I applied mascara on both upper and lower lashes, and defined my brows with the brow pencil to complete the eye make-up.


Step 7 - I went for a little contouring after that. I used bronzer and made lines on the hollow of my cheeks, upper part of my forehead, sides of my nose and on my jaw line. I blended everything very well with a fluffy face brush. This step helps in making your face more sculpted.





Step 8 - For my cheeks, I used Lover's Blush shade from the Estee Lauder palette as a blush. On my cheek bones, bridge of the nose, center of the forehead, cupid's bow and chin, I applied champagne colored eye shadow from my Chi Chi palette (the first one) as a highlighter. I used a small fluffy/blending brush to apply it.


Step 9 - Rani's lip shade is so beautiful in this look that I couldn't think of any other shade than MAC Ruby Woo. 





Here are some pictures of the final look of this make-up.
















Remember that I am doing inspired make-up look so I did what I felt comfortable with and what suited me. You can increase or decrease the intensity of colors according to your choice. I hope you all enjoyed this look. Love you all. See you soon in my next post. 


With Love
Akanksha




27 comments:

  1. love the look. You look beautiful Akanksha :)
    http://notsohardtobepretty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking stunning dear :) loved the series :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. You completely nailed it. You should do more makeup series looks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear :). Yes, more to come

      Delete
  4. Bang on!!Love this too Akanksha. Yo look beautiful :)

    Recently Posted: Monsoon inspirations for your ethnic wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome look! You've done it so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lipstick is amazing. Love your look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the perfect red for me. Thanks dear :)

      Delete
  7. You did a great job doll. Love the eye make up. Keep it going <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully done. It's so similar <3

    http://harmansbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much gorgeous. I love your makeup :)

      Delete
  9. Gorgeous. Look your makeup..well done!

    www.luv4beautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey ! you are absolutely a stunner girl ! love your eye make up. Lipstick shade is awesome .
    one word for you : Gorgeous ! :*
    hugs n kisses.

    itsafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...that's really sweet of you beautiful. Thanks a lot :*

      Delete
  11. Thanks a lot dear. Yeah will have a look at your blog really soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfecto as usual and you are extremely beautiful.Keep up the good work

    https://50shadesofvanity.wordpress.com/2016/03/14/pink-barbie-eye-makeup-tutorial-video/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much gorgeous :). I love your makeup too. It's always on the point. xoxo

      Delete
  13. Beautiful Akanksha! u nailed it!

    www.soumyamidhun.com

    ReplyDelete